Zipcode Based Cash On Delivery
Zipcode Based Cash on Delivery extension allows customers to check the Cash on Delivery is available or not for that Zip/Post Code. Our module shows the zipcode section on the product page and customers can check Cash on Delivery available on their zip code. Admin can restrict customers to use COD according to zip codes. It also shows the estimated time of the delivery based on given data. As we know Cash On Delivery is the most used and convenient payment method nowadays. So our extension is very useful to check cash on delivery feature so it helps admin to increase customers' overall online shopping experience. Customers can easily check COD availability directly from the product page. Our extension is very easy to install and configure. Admin can import-export the data easily using the CSV file. Admin can also check and manage the imported data and modify them easily from the grid.
- Enable: You can able to enable or disable this module by choosing Yes/No.
- Frontend Label Message: From here you can define Frontend Label which will show in product page.
- Message when COD is Available: To define success message when Cash On Delivery is available.
- Message when COD is Unavailable: To define success message when Cash On Delivery is not available.
- Message for Estimated Delivery: To define estimate delivery message.
2. Import Export COD Availability Data:
- From here admin can import export the Zip/Post code related data using the CSV file easily
- From here admin can manage all the imported data as well as add/update/delete data manually as per his requirement.
- Useful and easy to configure
Now my customers can easily know whether the cash on delivery is available or not in their area.
Developer Support Functions as Described Usefulness
Zipcode Based Cash On Delivery2022-05-05 11:15:00
- Zipcode Based Cash On Delivery
Q-1: I have Installed Extension. I got following error. "There has been an error processing your request". "Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans: Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation user guide.