A readymade Magento theme can suit your fashion store and help you in building a Magento website quickly and effortlessly. Let’s look at the pros and cons of picking a ready-to-use Magento theme and analyze whether it matches your business requirements and future goals.
According to Hootsuite.com, 4.39 billion people used the internet in 2019. An average user spends 6 ½ hours on the internet daily. Statista.com says that people purchased $2.8 billion worth of consumer goods via e-commerce in 2018. Another report on the website mentioned that e-commerce businesses are expected to capture 22% of the total global sales in 2023. Clothing is one of the most popular online shopping categories and if you own a fashion business, it definitely pays to be online. If you are ready to take your business online, congratulations, you are on the right path of expanding your empire.
To ensure the success of your fashion store online, you need to have a good-looking and feature-rich website that attracts visitors and convinces them to shop more. An attractive website is a prerequisite for any online business. Here’s where readymade Magento themes can help you!
A Readymade Magento Theme for your Fashion Store
You will need a Magento theme to give a consistent and attractive look to the entire storefront. The theme will include templates, layouts, styles, images, functions, features, etc. Let’s understand why a readymade theme will help you in getting your fashion store up and running in no time.
- The Budget-Friendly Choice
Cost is the primary factor when you are dipping your toes in the world of e-commerce business. If you want to test the e-commerce world and do not want to invest a whole lot of money in the website, choosing a readymade Magento theme for fashion store is the way to go. You won’t have to pay for creating custom code and design for the theme. You will be able to find a decent readymade theme under $250. It is way cheaper than custom Magento themes which can go as high as $4000 depending on your requirements. Choosing a readymade theme is cost-friendly.
With custom themes, there is a possibility that you may not enjoy the end result. But when it comes to choosing a ready-to-use Magento theme, What You See Is What You Get. As the theme is already designed and tested by developers, you will have a clear idea of how your fashion store will look and function in the future. There will be no misunderstanding or miscommunication about how your website will appear to customers. This is one of the biggest advantages of a readymade fashion theme.
- Built-in Features
If you own a fashion store, it is essential that the theme allows you to display your products in the right light as well as ensure easy social media sharing for your customers. Your Magento store should provide enough options to shop and share your products online. The best part about the readymade Magento themes is that they come with several useful built-in features that make your fashion store useful to customers. For example, responsive design, blog integration, navigation features, product image options, Instagram gallery, newsletter signup, etc.
- The Benefits of Add-Ons
Amidst high competition, many Magento development companies offer a complete package that includes the Magento theme and other useful extensions that will make your fashion store beautiful and functional at the same time. If you are in the market for Magento themes, make sure you read all the available add-ons. You will get one-page checkout extension, mega menu extension, product image flipper, etc. free with the theme. Along with the extensions, you will enjoy immense support from the developer because he has experience of installing and integrating the theme in the past.
- Quick Implementation
With a readymade Magento fashion theme, you do not have to wait a long time to finish the store. The theme has been developed by experienced Magento developers. Adequate research is done on its layout, design and features. It means you do not need to tweak the theme. Once you choose the theme, you simply need to install it on to your e-commerce store and get ready to take your business online.
Are there any Cons to buying a Readymade Theme Online?
- Customization can be an Issue: As the theme is readymade, you cannot change each and every aspect of your website. You can personalize the website only to an extent. There is a possibility that your competitor may choose the same theme and create a very similar design. Thus, brand uniqueness and recognition can become an issue. If unique design and features are non-negotiable for you, you should be ready to spend adequate time and money on creating a custom theme.
- Mis-Match: A common problem with a ready-to-use theme is that it includes generic features that are not specific to your business. The functionalities may not be unique to your product and thus, it can be quite cumbersome to customize the readymade theme. In order to avoid the problem, you must a theme that matches your brand, business and industry. For example, if you own a clothing store, you will benefit from buying a Magento fashion theme and not any generic theme.
Is a Readymade Magento Fashion Theme Right for you?
Usually, a readymade theme is more suited in the following situations:
- Startups choose a readymade theme because it allows them to create an e-commerce store quickly.
- If you are new to the world of e-commerce and still testing the waters, choose an affordable readymade theme and cut down your cost.
- If you do not have the time and resources to custom create a Magento theme, a readymade option will make things simpler for you.
Are you still confused about choosing a readymade Magento fashion theme for your store? You need to focus on two important things: convenience and cost. If you need a convenient and cost-effective route to build a new Magento store, go for the readymade fashion theme.
Are you ready to enter the world of e-commerce? Or are you looking to revamp your existing online store? Why not choose a readymade Magento theme and create an e-commerce store instantly? Check out the Magento 2 Fashion theme that comes with useful M2 extensions. Get in touch with MageBees.com and get ready for a beautiful-looking and functional website in no time.