Subcategory Listing Extension For Magento 2| v1.2.2
- Ensure easy navigation.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Essential tool to increase sales.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Display subcategories in an organized manner.
- Show subcategory listing on the home page, category pages, product pages, CMS pages, etc.
- Create a category listing using a widget.
- Add Slider in Subcategory Listing as well as widgets section.
- One-column layout available for the category page.
- Grid and list view layout options.
- Add thumbnail/placeholder images for subcategories.
- Set image height and width according to requirement.
List Subcategories Anywhere you want!
Use the Magento 2 Subcategory Listing extension to display subcategories effortlessly. You can show them in a grid/list layout on any page you want and adjust the images associated with the subcategories.
The extension is particularly useful when you have a large catalog with multiple categories and subcategories. It will allow for easy navigation and help customers in finding products quickly.
1. Show Subcategory Listing for this Category: Here you can enable and disable subcategory listing for this category.
2. Max Sub-Categories Per Row: Here you can set a number of a row of subcategory listing.
3. Thumbnail: Here you can upload the thumbnail image for the subcategory.
4. Listing Location: Here you can select where you want to display the subcategory listing (Before Content or After Content).
B. Subcategory Listing Configuration:
1. Enable: To enable and disable the extension.
2. Use Category Image, When Thumbnail is Not Available: Here you can enable the category image while thumbnail image is not available.
3. Placeholder Image: Here you can set the placeholder image which will be displayed when thumbnail image is not available.
4. Subcategories Layout: Here you can select subcategory layout Grid or List view.
5. Image Width: Here you can set the width of the subcategory image.
6. Image Height: Here you can set the height of the subcategory image.
7. Change to 1 column Layout: Here you can set the one-column layout for the category page.
1. Widget type: Here you need to select Magebees::Sub Category Listing widget type.
2. Select Category: Select Subcategory for which category you want to display the subcategories.
3. Title: Title of the Sub Category Listing.
4. Additional Class: You can set the additional class for the listing.
5. Image Width: You can set the image width for the subcategory page.
6. Image Height: You can set the image height for the subcategory page.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.22023-01-06 10:19:00
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.2
Subcategory Listing2022-12-17 09:49:00
- Add Slider Configuration in Category Listing and Widget section.
- Fixed the Category Thumbnail issue in the widget.
- Fixed the Category attribute issue in the admin section.
Subcategory Listing2021-02-12 06:15:00
- Make it compatible with Magento 2.4.X.
Subcategory Listing2020-07-13 06:42:00
- Fixed the subcategory custom image URL issue.
- Fixed default value set issue.
- Modify System configuration.
Subcategory Listing2020-02-06 02:39:00
- Subcategory Listing