Shop By Brand For Magento 2| v1.4.3
- Products Filter by Brand Logos
- Set Meta Information Of the Brand Like Meta title, Description and keywords.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Setup Brands Logo Slider on home page or any other pages
- All Brands logo listing with Alphabetical order.
- Quick Search of your Brands with the help of auto complete feature
- Search Engine Friendly URLs for brands listing pages.
- Show/Hide Brand logo into product detail page
- Ability to link each brand image to products listing of that brand.
- Manage your Brands from admin.
- Works on responsive design.
- Works on multi-websites and multi-stores
Why Use shop by brand?
Magento 2 Shop By Brand Extension is use to setup brands/manufacturers features into your store as per your requirements. You can easily setup brands logo slider into different pages with different format and also as many as you want. You can show all the brands with alphabet filtering and also setup brand search filter. You can show brand logo into product detail page.
This extension allows you to create new brands and connect products to those brands. It generates a landing page with all created brands. Clicking on any brand link takes you to that specific brand landing page.
You can also able to use your existing attributes as a brand using this extension.
Our extension also created SEO Friendly URL for each brand page.
How it works
Manage Shop by Brand Groups
Manage BrandsCreate Brands as per your requirements and enter complete information of the brand like title, status, priority, attach images to be displayed as brand logo and icon.
- Brands will show at front-end where you put shop by brands code for slider or it will show on CMS pages or any other pages.
All brands listing
- You can show all brands listing in alphabetically order on frontend as a simple brand list or show brand list based on Ajax search.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version.2023-06-12 09:43:44
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version.2022-06-02 08:29:25
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version.
Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.X.2021-05-26 09:58:18
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.X.
Made Compatible with Compatible with Elasticsearch.2020-06-17 11:46:55
- Made Compatible with Compatible with Elasticsearch.
Made Compatible with Latest Magento 2 version2018-12-12 10:11:25
- Made Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.X.
Feature Added2016-11-15 09:10:25
- You can set Meta title, Description and keywords of brand.
Bug Fixes2016-11-15 09:10:25
- Fixed Bug
Shop By Brand Extension For Magento22016-05-09 12:15:56
Q-1: I have Installed Shop By Brand Extension. I got following error. "There has been an error processing your request"."Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.
Q-2: I have update attribute option values from Backend -> STORES -> Attributes -> Product , but when I click on Manage shop By Brand page, The updated attribute option value will not updated with old option value?
Ans : Please Click on Load Button and your updated attribute information will be show under manage shop by brand grid.
Q-3: Once I have Installed Shop By Brand Extension, When I click on Manage Shop By Brand it will show message something like this “Brand option values not available. Please insert Brand values”?
Ans : You will get this message only when you have not added attribute options value. Once you added attribute options value from Backend -> STORES -> Attributes -> Product, once you set attribute option value this message will not appear again on Shop By Brand Management page.
Q-4: After adding attributes option value from Backend -> STORES -> Attributes -> Product option value still not display under Manage Shop by Brand page and I got this kind of Notice “Please click Load Brand button to show listing of brands”?
Ans : Nothing to worry about that you just need to click on Load Button and your attribute options value will show after it.