Quotation Manager For Magento 2| v1.8.1
- Well-coded, Custom Cart 2 Quote System
- Improve Negotiation by tracking Communication History
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Allow Guest Visitors to Request for Quote
- Manage Discounts and Promotional Offers easily
- Customize Email Templates for Customers
- Notify Customers when the Quote is updated
- Show Original/Revised Prices including Shipping Price and Taxes
- Admin can set up the Quote Expiration Time
- Send Email Reminders to Customers before Quote Expiration
Magento 2 Quotation Extension
Challenges Faced by B2B E-commerce Sellers
- B2B business merchants adopt a flexible pricing approach to address the varying needs of their customers.
- Maintaining the same pricing for all types of customers, including those who buy in bulk, can become quite impractical.
- Wholesale sellers may lose customers if they are unable to negotiate with B2B buyers quickly and in privacy.
- Managing multiple "Request for Quotes" from prospective buyers can become complicated without a web-based management system that guarantees easy access.
The MageBees Solution is here!
At MageBees, we listen, understand, and create Magento extensions to make the lives of B2B sellers simpler! With our M2 Quotation Extension, you can adjust product pricing according to the buyer. If you are selling to a wholesale buyer who requires customizations with bulk buying options, you can provide them with an opportunity to contact and negotiate with you. In addition to the “Add to Cart” button, provide the “Request for Quote” option to B2B buyers. Allow them to negotiate and provide them with custom quotes easily. Send emails to customers to accept the quotation and make the buying process seamless. Try the Magento 2 Quotation Manager today.
Looking to offer customized prices and products to customers? Choose Magento 2 Quotation Extension to create a robust communication channel with your customers. Instead of adding products to the cart, your customers will be able to request a quote by mentioning proposed prices, product requirements, customization requests, etc.
Manage quote requests, send customized proposals, negotiate with customers, revise quotations and offer bulk order discounts: You can do all this and more with the Magento 2 Request for Quote module.
Ideal for all Product Types:
The Quotation Manager Pro Extension is quite flexible; it can work for different types of products, from simple, bundle, grouped, to configurable ones.
Assign Quotation to Selected Admin:
Provides facility to assign newly created quotation to the selected admin user automatically.Multiple admin can access the quotation as per set in "Access Quotation By" configuration.
Auto approve Quote:
Our extension allows you to approve quotes automatically if the discount of the submitted quote is less than the specified percentage amount in configuration.
Quote expiration reminder:
Provides facility to send the quote expiration reminder mail to customer before the days set from configuration.
Allow customer to submit proposal price:
Our extension allows the customer to submit the proposal price for quote items when submit the quote.
Attach PDF for Quote Proposal:
Send proposals in PDF format to the customers.
Print PDF for Quote:
Our extension provides facility to print PDF quote proposal from both front-end and back-end.
Professional Quote Email Templates:
Ready-to-use e-mail templates for following different quotation actions for your customers and sending notifications to your sales representative.
- New Quote Request Template.
- Send Proposal By Admin To the Customer.
- Quote Request Cancelled.
- Quote Request Rejected.
- Quote Proposal Accepted.
- Customer Reply To Admin Email Template.
- Admin Reply To Customer Email Template.
Mini-Quote in Header:
We have added the same functionality as Mini-Cart in the header for quote requests so that customer can view his current quote items, or remove items without having to navigate to the quote details page.
Easy to Manage Quote from Back-end:
Admin can create the quote from backend and assign or create the customer for quote in simple workflow.Admin can edit the quote detail and manage the proposal quantity and price.Admin can create the order and send the proposal for quote from the quote view page in backend.
Convert Quote to Order Easily:
Convert an accepted quote to an order in single click and process the order using normal Magento workflow.
Communication between Admin and Customer is quite Flexible:Communicate with prospective buyers after they have placed quote requests. Send messages based on your templates and get all the information you need to make the perfect proposal.
Localization and Internationalization:
Change or add a translation via Magento localization feature.
Allow File Attachment:
Admin can allow file attachment when customer submits the quote. Also, he will be able to attach file when communicating with the customer using Communication section.
Allow to Generate Quote For Guest Customer.
- Our extension provide the functionality for generate the quote for guest customer.
- After create quote customer can get the quote confirmation with mail and communicate with admin.
- Guest customer can create the account from quote page.From Quote page,customer can get the shipping price from shipping address.
Add Products into Quote.
- Customer can add multiple products into Quote. Also, he can add multiple tier quantities for those products.
- Our extension provides Request Information section where customer can add the comments related to the quotation of individual product.
- Customer can add/edit the shipping address and get the estimate shipping price before submit the quote.
Include Shipping & Handling Price and Tax for Quote Total:
- Provide quotation price total with shipping and handling price and tax.
Go To My Account -> My Quotation and Show Last submitted Quote.
Admin Sends Proposal
- Go to admin -> SALES -> Magebees Quotation Manager Pro > Manage Quotations.
- Click on View Quotation from Action column.
- Now set Quotation Item Proposed Price.
- Submit Quotation Using Submit Proposal button.
- When admin sends the proposal to the customer, he will get email notification with attached PDF quote proposal.
Customer proceed to checkout with Quote Proposal
- After Admin sends proposal, the customer will be able to take action on quotation such as select quantity.
- Item Proposal Price will be displayed for each tier quantities.
- Confirm and Checkout will accept the quote and process to checkout.
- Reject Proposal will reject current quote.
- Edit Quote will cancel current quote and add current quote items into New quote.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version2023-03-16 05:19:00
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version.
Add Move To Cart & Move To Quote Features2023-02-13 06:03:00
- Add Button Move Quote Items to Shopping Cart From Quote Submit Page.
- Add Button Move Items To Quote From Shopping Cart Page.
Bug Fixed2022-10-27 05:42:00
- Fix Quote Item Not Showing in email section.
Bug Fixed2022-08-17 11:18:45
- Allow to create Quote From admin section when Single-Store Mode Enabled.
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-04-25 04:26:28
- Fix Minicart Qty Update Issue When Minicart Update From Quotation Submit Page.
- Fix Cart Item Removed Issue When Same Item Added Into Cart And Quote Section.
Add New Feature & Bug Fixed2021-09-22 10:47:35
- Applied Tax On Quotation With out Enable Catalog Tax in the admin section.
- Fix Customer Default Address section issue.
Add New Feature & Bug Fixed2020-09-28 05:51:00
- Give Option For Hide Price For All Products Or Products In which Add to Quote Attribute Enable Product wise.
- Fix Hide Price issue on wishlist section.
- Fix Add to Cart Button Show / Hide Option on wishlist section.
Add New Feature & Bug Fixed2020-04-03 03:23:45
- Give Option For Manage Shipping Amount With Tax Or without tax from the admin.
- Add Shipping Method Title and Carrier Title In Shipping Estimate Section.
- Add Customer and Address addition field in Quote Customer Registration section and address section.
- Fix Product Price Tax issue when address change from the View Quote Page.
- Fix Mini Quote loading section issue.
- Fix Mini Quote subtotal issue when multi-currency enabled in the store.
- Fix Multi Currency related Issues in PDF and email total section.
- Fix PDF formatting issues.
- Fix Configure & Group Product Image issue in Quote Section.
Fix Email Send Issue For Outlook SMTP2019-12-25 12:46:45
- Fix issue for send mail with Outlook SMTP
- If you are using Multi Source Inventory (MSI) In Magento 2.3.X for Stock Management, and If Product is In stock but when you add item into Quote and it gives "The requested qty is not available" then please refer Our FAQs Q-11. to fix this issue.
Add New Feature2019-11-25 03:58:30
- Fix issue for Email attachment not working in Magento 2.3.3
- Fix issue for visibility of add to cart button depends on selected customer group.
Add New Feature2019-09-20 01:09:25
- Add the feature for allow to set Add to Quote button text.
- Add the feature for allow customer to submit the proposal price on quote submit page.
- Add the feature for send the reminder mail before quote expire.
- Allow to change the Mini Quote icon.
- Allow to auto login customer when customer click on quote access link from transaction mail.
- Add the feature for auto approve quote when discount is less than specified percentage amount.
- Add the feature for disable the Add to Quote button for product which is assigned in selected category.
- Add the feature for disable the Add to Quote button product skus wise.
- Add the feature for allow the customer to add any number of products to the quote without concerning the minimum, maximum,or increment quantity set in advance inventory.
- Add the feature for set the required minimum quote amount customer group wise when submit the quote.
Remove Pro Word From Extension Name2019-02-09 03:15:35
Add New Feature2019-05-28 06:06:15
- Allow to customize the quote email templates.
Improvement & Bug Fix2019-02-16 06:54:55
- Fix issue regarding cost price for calculate the margin for quote item in backend.
Fix Issue regarding Product Cost & Margin Calculation2019-02-14 05:14:25
- Display cost price from product data for quote item in backend.
- Fix issue for calculate the margin for quote item in backend.
Add New Features2019-01-30 07:21:30
- Allow to enable / disable customer checkout for quote proposal.
- Give option to set quote proposal expiration time.
- Allow to enable / disable guest customer to submit quote.
Add New Features2019-01-11 11:16:45
- Display Quote Item Image In the Email and PDF Section.
- Provide Quotation Proposal Price Including Shipping Price and Product Tax.
- Allow to generate quote request for guest customer.
- Allow to create account for customer when generate the quote.
- Allow to hide product price customer group wise.
Made Compatible With Latest Magento 2.3.X Version & Bug Fixed2018-12-14 11:16:45
- Fix the issue for file download url in quote item option list not working.
- Fix the issue for mail attachment not working in Magento 2.3.0.
- Fix the issue for wysiwyg editor in Magento 2.3.0.
- Fix the issue for multiple file upload in Magento 2.3.0
Add New Features & Bug Fixes2018-09-04 09:55:00
- Give Option for Enable / Disable Stock Management for Add To Quote Button.
- Give Option for Display Add To Quote Button Customer Group wise.
- Give Option for Show / Hide Add To Cart Button when Allow Quotation Enable For Product.
- Give Option for Show / Hide Product Price when Allow Quotation Enable For Product.
- Give Global Remark Option On the Quote Submit Section.
- Fix issue for manage store detail while quote updated in backend.
Quotation Manager Pro Extension For Magento 22018-06-19 15:40:57
- Quotation Manager Pro module allows customers to request quotes for products instead of immediately adding them to the shopping cart.
Q-1:I have tried to install Quotation Manager extension using terminal, but I am not able to install using command line, what are steps for custom installation of Quotation Manager extension?
Ans : Please Contact us for install our module in your store .
Q-2:How to install modules using composer ?
Ans : Please Refer Composer User Guide for MageBees Extensions for installing our module in your store using composer.
Q-3: I am getting error in console for magebeesQuote.js not found in frontend, How to solve this problem?
I am getting error in console for manageQuote.js not found in backend, How to solve this problem?
Ans : Solution 1 : Go to admin -> SYSTEM-> Cache Management.
Refresh the page in Frontend.
Open command prompt/terminal and change directory to your magento install directory.
Run following command:
rm -R pub/static/*
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento cache:clean
Q-4: Can I send notification email to more than one sales representative?
Ans : Yes you can provide list of comma separated email address in “Send Quote Email Copy To”. So those email address will be notified of each notifications.
Q-5: Not able to add/update/delete cart item after confirm and checkout quotation.It will give error like display in below screen.
Ans : Go To admin ->STORES ->configuration -> MAGEBEES -> Quotation Manager -> Front End Settings
If currently customer had accepted the proposal and If “Lock Proposal” is set to yes from configuration then customer not able to add/update/delete the current cart items. So for add/update/delete cart items click on log out link.For disable Lock Proposal set the configuration setting for “Lock Proposal” to No.
Q-6: Can I display “Add To Quote” Button on widget product list template or custom product list template?
Ans : Yes ,you can add the “Add To Quote” button in widget product list template or custom product list template.
You can find the short code for Add To Quote button from admin->STORES ->configuration -> MAGEBEES -> Quotation Manager -> Default Package Code .
Copy that short code and paste in your template file above the “product-item-actions” div.Save your template file and Refresh the frontend.
Check below screen in which short code for Add To Quote button is added.
Q-7: How Can I allow Add to Quote button only for specific products using “Apply Add To Quote” attribute ?
Ans: When you installed Quotation Manager Extension in your store, this extension automatically create an attribute call “Apply Add To Quote”.
Go To CATALOG -> Products.
Edit the product in which you want to enable/disable Add To Quote Button.
Set "Apply Add To Quote" attribute value to YES/No if you want to Enable/Disable Add To Quote Button for that product.
NOTE: If configuration option “Apply Add To Quote Button” value set to ‘Product in which "Apply Add To Quote" attribute applied’ then enable/disable Add To Quote Button for each product functionality will work otherwise Add To Quote button will be displayed for all products.
Q-8: Why Out of Stock Product’s options not display on product detail page even if “Enable Manage Stock for Quote” is set to “No” ?
Ans : If “Enable Manage Stock for Quote” is set to “No” then out of stock product option will not display in product detail page.
With this feature we are only allow to quote a product even if product quantity is not available when quote the product. Out of stock product’s option will manage with default magento’s manage stock functionality.
Q-9: Why Quote Item Tax is not displaying in quote even after “Include Product Tax in Quote” is set to Yes ?
Ans : Quote item tax will be displayed only if “Display Product Prices In Catalog” is set to “Including Tax” or “Including and Excluding Tax” from Stores-> Configuration ->SALES -> Tax -> Price Display Settings -> Display Product Prices In Catalog.
Q-10: Why the ‘Proceed To Checkout’ button is not visible on quote view page in frontend ?
Ans : Check the configuration settings for ‘ Allow Customer Checkout On Quote’ , It is set to NO then “Proceed To Checkout” button will not display on quote view page in frontend. If ‘Allow Customer Checkout On Quote’ is set to Yes and still button not display then check if proposal sent by admin or not, if proposal is not send by admin then ‘Proceed To Checkout’ will not display.
Q-11: How the guest customer can proceed to checkout the quote ?
Ans : From the Quote Proposal mail, Guest customer can proceed to checkout by clicking on the button ‘Proceed To Checkout’ in mail if ‘ Allow Customer Checkout On Quote’ is set to Yes.
Q-12: In Magento 2.3.X Version , Product Qty available In Stock but when Going to Add Item Into Quote then it will give "The requested qty is not available" Error Message ?
Ans : This issue may be occurred because you are using Multi Source Inventory (MSI) In Magento 2. So For fix this issue you need to update QuoteStockItem.php file in your store Please Download Magebees_Quotationmanager-Patch-1.zipFor Magento 2.3.X Version:
1) if you had installed our module manually then please check at below path on your server.
File Path : <Magento_Root>/app/code/Magebees/QuotationManager/Model/Quote/Item/QuantityValidator/Initializer/QuoteStockItem.php
2) if you had installed our module using composer then you will find our module files at below path on your server.
File Path : <Magento_Root>/vendor/code/magebees/module-quotationmanagerpro/Model/Quote/Item/QuantityValidator/Initializer/QuoteStockItem.php
if QuoteStockItem.php file avaialble at above mention path then please take backup of that file and then replace new QuoteStockItem.php file which we have provided in Magebees_Quotationmanager-Patch-1.zip.Now refresh the cache and check it.
Q-13: Quotation Translate Inline Email Templates broken from Magento 2.3.4 Version ?
Ans : New strict mode introduced in 2.3.4 seems to have broken how the layout directive works. So For Fixed this issue we need apply Following Temp Solutions for it.
set in db table: email_template column is_legacy = 1 for this new quotation email templates.