Products Attributes Data Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 For Magento 1| v1.0.0
Products Attributes Data Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Extension
Using our extension you can export the Products Attributes from Magento 1.6.x – 1.9.x (using our Magento 1.6.x – 1.9.x extension package) and import them in Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x (using our Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x extension package) easily.You can easily migrate your Products Attributes data from Magento 1 to Magento 2. All types of catalog input supported by this extension.
Using our Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x extension package you can import and export the Products Attributes easily in Magento 2.0.x – 2.1.x only.
Note: You can import/export only custom products attributes
How to Export Products Attributes in Magento 1.6.x to 1.9.x
1. First go to MageBees > Export Products Attributes For Magento 2 Menu in admin panel.
2. Then you will get following screen.
- 1. Please select attribute set from which, you want to export products attributes.
- 2. Select Export Product Sku Field dropdown.
- 3. Finally, Click on "Export Products Attributes" button. You will get waiting screen.
After completing whole process you will get following screen with exported file name.
In Generated CSV’s name timestamp will be automatically added. And you can get this CSV in /var/export/ folder.
How to Import Products Attributes in Magento 2
1) Prepare your CSV as per our documentation.
2) Go to Your Site Backend -> SYSTEM -> MAGEBEES – Import Export Attributes -> Import Attributes.
Note: If you are going to Import Attributes with its swatch images then make sure you put images in your store directory/pub/media/attribute/swatch/cws folder.
3) Please upload your created csv file and click on “Click on for Import” button.
4) Now successfully import products attributes.Your products attributes will be display on admin -> STORES -> Attributes -> Product
How to Export Products Attributes in Magento 2
1) Go to Your Site Backend -> SYSTEM -> MAGEBEES – Import Export Attributes -> Export Attributes.
2) Select any attributes set then click on “Click on Export” Button.
3) Now successfully export products attributes.You can get exported csv file in /var/export/ file
Need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works great, easy to install
The extension has great features and easy to understand. Support was so fast, usually within an hour. If you have large data to manage, it is perfect extension. I highly recommend this extension.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Products Attributes Data Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2.2016-10-5 12:31:00
Q-1 :I am not able to see your extension in admin menu bar.
Ans : Please clear cache once and re-login to your admin once. If you still not getting extension menu bar in admin panel then please Disable compilation/recompile it.
Q-2: I am getting "var/export' directory does not exist!" error?
Ans : This error comes due to var/export directory does not exists or not having write permission.
Check items to add to the cart or select all