One Page Checkout Extension For Magento 2| v1.3.10
- Fully responsive one page checkout extension to increase conversion rate and sales for your store.
- All checkout steps such as shipping address, shipping method, payment method, etc. appear simultaneously on a single page for better customer experience.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Auto updates shipping method, payment method, and order review steps.
- Auto-fill shipping address for logged-in customers.
- Configuration to redirect customers to checkout automatically after adding products to the cart.
- Allow customers to remove and edit quantity for products directly from the checkout page.
- Providing ability for admin to change checkout title and description from the configuration.
- Ability to modify button title, background color and font color as per your requirement.
Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension
The One Page Checkout is a very reliable extension. It will help you to make your store a convenient place for customers to place orders. The plugin will display all the checkout information such as Shipping Address, Shipping Method, Payment Method and Review Section together in one page for customer’s better experience. Quick navigation from product pages to the checkout greatly improves customers' satisfaction. According to a research, one page checkout will boost your sales rate by almost 22-25%. It will also help to reduce cart abandonment rate. One Page Checkout Extension comes with other useful features such as:
- Admin can enable/disable Delivery Date Functionality.
- We provide TAX/VAT number validate functionality to validate the customer's TAX/VAT number.
- We provide Auto Address Fill feature using Google API.
- 100% fully responsive design and open source.
- Supports multiple stores and languages.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports all the checkout modes such as register, guest, logged in customers.
- Pop up for login, forgot password and terms and conditions.
- Supports most popular Magento default as well as external payment methods such as PayPal, SagePay, Authorize.net, etc.
- You can set default shipping method, payment method, country, state and postcode as per your requirement.
- You can manage field’s positions in shipping address from configurations.
- Enable/disable coupon code section in checkout page.
- Customers can see product images displayed in the Order Review section at checkout page.
- Choose to sign up for newsletters. Admin is able to set checkbox for newsletter subscription.
- Admin can manage Terms and Conditions section and it's content as well as enable/disable it from configuration.
- We provide 2 types of layouts “2 Column Alternative Layout” and “1 Column” so you can change it as per your site requirement.
- We provide configuration for add trust seals as well as additional text on the checkout page.
- We provide configuration for add static blocks at the top/bottom of the checkout page.
Front-end Layout Configurations:
1. Login: Customer can login or reset the password from here. When a customer clicks on login button, login form will open in popup window.
2. Email Address: Here customer will enter his/her email address. Our extension will validate the email address as well as inform the customer whether the given email address is already used.
3. Sign up for Newsletter: We provide option for displaying newsletter section in checkout. So, the customer can subscribe to your store directly from the checkout. It will increase the number of subscriptions.
4. Shipping Address: In this section, we give customers a form to get the shipping information regarding their order. Here, all the necessary fields are displayed such as first name, last name, phone number, street address, country, etc.
5. Shipping Method: All the enabled and associated shipping addresses, shipping methods will be displayed in this section. The shipping method section will be updated automatically based on the shipping address information.
6. Coupon Code: We provide the ability to show/hide coupon code section in the checkout page. Customers can apply any coupon code directly from the checkout page. He doesn’t need to go to the cart page again and apply the code. It will improve user experience.
7. Comments: Customers comments are very useful for store admin. So, we provide show/hide order comment section in our extension. Customers can write any comment in this section.
8. Order Review: In default Magento, customer can see limited information in order summary section. We extended order review section for better customer experience. Here, we provide configuration for show/hide product images as well as set its size manually as per your requirement. Customer can update quantity directly from this section as well as remove product(s). shipping and payment information section are updated automatically based on any modification in review section.
9. Payment Information: All the payment methods will be display here. It will also be auto updated based on shipping address and shipping method.
10. Terms and Conditions: Admin can manage his store's terms and conditions easily using this section. All the terms and conditions will be displayed in popup. Admin can manage its size from configuration as well.
- Enabled One Page Checkout: Enable/disable one page checkout extension.
- Enable billing to different address: Show/hide billing address section in front-end.
- Enable suggesting address by Google: Using this option you can enable Google auto address suggest functionality.
- Google API Key: Add your Google API Key here.
- Redirect to checkout automatically after adding product to cart: When this option is enabled, customer will be redirected to checkout page instead of cart page while adding product to cart.
- Default Payment Method: For setting default Payment Method in frontend.
- Default Shipping Method: For setting default Shipping Method in frontend.
- Default Country: For setting default Country in frontend.
- Default Region/State: For setting default Region/State in frontend.
- Default City: For setting default City in frontend.
- Default Postal Code: For setting default Postal Code in frontend. >
- Checkout Title: For setting checkout title which will be displayed top of the page.
- Checkout Description: For setting Checkout Description.
- Enable comment to order: Show/hide comment section in checkout.
- Enable Newsletter: Show/hide Newsletter section in checkout.
- Newsletter checkbox checked by default: For setting newsletter checkbox value by default.
- Show Discount Code section: Show/hide Discount section in checkout.
- Checkout Page Layout: You can choose checkout page layout between 2 Column Alternative Layout and 1 Column.
- Show Product Thumbnail In Order Review Section: Enable/Disable Product image thumbnail in order review section.
- Image Width: Setting Product thumbnail image width.
- Image Height: Setting Product thumbnail image height.
In this section, you can arrange field positions, set required fields as well as change field label as per your requirements.
- Enable Delivery Date: Enable/Disable Delivery Date Functionality.
- Delivery Date Label: For setting Delivery Date Label.
- Date Format: For setting format of delivery date.
- Non-available delivery days of week: Here, you can select on which days you cannot deliver the products.
- Delivery will be available from: Set the number of days after order date.
- Delivery will be available to: Delivery will be available to place the order.
- Delivery Hour Start: For setting Delivery Hour Start
- Delivery Hour End: For setting Delivery Hour Start
TAX/VAT Number Validation
- Use Online VIES Validation for TAX/VAT Number: Enable/Disable TAX/VAT number validation functionality.
Terms and conditions
- Show Terms and Conditions: Show/Hide Terms and Conditions section in checkout page.
- Terms and Conditions Checkbox Title: Define Terms and Conditions Checkbox Title.
- Terms and Conditions Title: Define Terms and Conditions Title.
- Terms and Conditions Content: Manage Terms and Conditions Content.
- Step Background Color: Choose background color for steps (Billing Address, Shipping Address, Shipping Method, etc).
- Button Background Color: Choose background color for buttons (Place Order).
- Title Font Color: Choose font color for steps (Billing Address, Shipping Address, Shipping Method etc).
- Button Font Color: Choose font color for buttons (Place Order).
- Now, admin can customize the order success page to make it more attractive and informative as per their requirements. In the success page, customers can see all the details regarding their ordered items as well as additional details such as shipping method, payment method, shipping address, etc.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version with PHP 8.22023-05-24 08:42:00
- Made compatible with PHP 8.2
- Add the Required option for the Delivery Date.
- Add show hide option for Delivery Time.
- Fixed the Forget Password issue.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version2023-04-12 05:29:00
- Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Fixed the Compilation Issue.
- Fixed Trust Seal Backend Load Issue.
- Improved Performance.
Bug Fixed2023-02-17 01:37:00
- Fixed Billing address issue.
- Fixed the Registration Form issue on Success Page.
- Fixed duplicate row issue while upgrading the module.
- Improved layout in the backend and frontend.
- Improved the speed of the extension.
Bug Fixed2022-11-19 09:32:00
- Fixed the Login issue in the popup section.
- Fixed the place order button issue.
- Fixed the order comment issue.
- Modified the Shipping and Payment Method update code for better performance.
- Modified the Terms and Condition Section
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version2022-08-25 08:28:00
- Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.5 version.
- Fix the Qty increment, decrement, and max qty issue.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-01-06 09:42:00
- Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version.
Fix Issues2021-12-16 10:18:00
- Fixed the shipping method update issue.
- Fixed the validation issue when the customer doesn't have any address.
- Fixed currency issue in success page.
Fix Issues2021-10-22 07:42:00
- Fixed Magento 2.4.3 version specific issues.
- Fixed the random issue of shipping address validation.
Fix Issues2021-01-19 02:39:00
- Make Compatibility with Latest Magento 2.4.X.
- Add Magento's default as well as Google captcha in the login popup..
- Add new feature of Order attachment and its comments section.
- Fixed design related issue in Shipping Address Section.
- Modified the validation alert section.
- Improved the code and other minor bug fixes.
Fix Issues2020-07-14 07:17:00
- Fixed Field Management save issue in Multi-Store from the backend.
- Fixed the additional class added issue in shipping and billing address fields.
- Fixed billing address issue.
Fix Issues2019-11-20 03:25:00
- Now support PayPal Payflow Pro with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Fixed the frontend and configuration break issue in Magento 2.3.
- Fixed the "Field Management" section data save issue.
- Fixed payment method loading issue while there is only one shipping method available.
- Fixed success page break issue for bundle products.
- Fixed shipping address validation issue.
Fix Issues2019-09-07 04:33:00
- Code improvements and make extension package compatible with MageBees Posh Theme.
Bug Fixed2019-03-22 04:49:00
- Fixed the shipping method issue while there is only one shipping method available.
- Fixed the telephone validation issue while set it as optional from admin section.
- Fixed the issue of associated product display in success page order detail section.
Bug Fixed and New Features2019-01-19 04:45:00
- Added new 1column layout.
- Give configuration to add Trust Seals.
- Give configuration to add CMS Static Blocks at the top and bottom.
- Fixed the shipping method reload issue while changing the address.
- Fixed the Virtual and Downloadable Product issue.
- Changed the Comments and Coupon Code section position.
- Improved the layout by changing the design of the page.
- Modified the success page.
New Features2018-04-17 05:08:00
- Now you can customize success page from configuration and make it more attractive.
- Added TAX/VAT Number validation.
- Added Delivery Date Select feature.
- Added Google Auto Address Complete feature.
- Improved Page Layout.
One Page Checkout2018-01-20 10:10:10
- Magento 2 One Page Checkout
Q-1: I have tried to install One Page Checkout extension using terminal, but I am not able to install using command line, what are steps for custom installation of One Page Checkout extension?
Ans: Please Contact us us for install our module in your store.
Q-2: I have Installed One Page Checkout Extension. I got following error. "There has been an error processing your request". "Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans: Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.(Please refer installation manual)
Q-3: From where I can get the Google API key for auto fill address.
Ans: You can generate/get the Google API key from below URL.