YMM Products Parts Finder For Magento 1| v1.4.0
- Create unlimited finders to search for products.
- Display drop-down filter/s on any page you want.
- Import products to finder via CSV.
- Shop filter result page with layered navigation.
- Display universal products in search results.
- SEO-friendly URLs.
Magento Product Parts Finder
When your store has a large catalog, you want your customer to find the right product quickly. You can use Magento Product Parts Finder and provide an opportunity for customers to filter products on the basis of key product characteristics and features. For example, if your customers prefer a product from a specific year, make or model, you can use the extension to create drop-down filters to suit your needs. For example, if you sell cars, you can create a drop-down filter to select specific year and make of the car.
The benefit of custom filters is that you can personalize them according to customer preferences. So, whether you are in the automobile industry or you sell electronic equipment of any kind, you can create specific filters and import products manually or via CSV file. You can manage drop-down positions and sort the order of drop-down values from the admin panel. You can display filters anywhere you want. There is also a facility to display universal products in search results.
Where the parts finder extension can be used?
- You can install the parts finder extension into Vehicle (Bike/Cars/Boats) Parts Store. You can create search drop-downs such as Year, Make, Model, Sub Model/Engine etc. as per your requirements.
- You can use the extension into cartridge store. You can create search drop-downs like Printer Brand, Printer Family, Printer Model for searching exact products.
- You can use the extension for tires and wheels store. You can create search drop-downs like Year, Make, Model, Style for searching exact tires products.
How the Parts Finder Works?
Finder Manager allows you to create custom search filters. It can be placed on any CMS and category pages.
- Here, we can specify number of drop downs for finder and also finder layout.
- Able to manage finder status
Add products to Finder
Universal Products in Finder
- If you have products which you want to display in search result irrespective of filter search, you can add universal products and it will show up in every search result of finder.
How the finder will look?
Added New Features2017-12-09 04:39:42
- Add Sku Chooser for set manually assign products into finder.
- Improved import products speed into finder.
Added Universal Products2017-25-01 01:49:42
Added New Features2016-30-12 12:45:25
- SEO friendly urls for search result page.
- Display layered navigation on search result page.
- Remember your search untill reset.
Bug fixes for special character2016-17-09 08:45:25
- Bug fixes for special character in search value.
- Enable / Disable auto search when last drop down option is selected.
- Results could be filtered from a single drop down selection or based on all the values selected in drop down list.
Year Make Model Products Parts Finder Extension2016-05-09 10:39:36
Q-1: I have installed Product Parts Finder Extension. But, When I click on YMM Products Part Finder tab in the config page, it generates a 404 error.
Ans: After installing Parts Finder Extension. Please Logout from admin account, Re-login and Refresh Cache.
Q-2: Finder is Not displayed on category page.
Ans: Please check product finder category and its products category. If product category and finder category are not the same, the finder won't be displayed on category page..
Q-3: I have installed Product Finder Extension. But, When I click on Product Finder tab, it generates database table error.
- Go to Your store database. Then please check Product Finder database table exits or not.
- Table name:
- cws _finder
- cws _dropdowns
- If you do not found above database table then please follow below step.
- Click on “core_resource” table and found “ finder_setup” entry.
- Please remove “finder_setup” entry then reinstall product finder extension.
Q-4: I applied the 6788 patch on my magento setup, a finder block doesn’t show up on home page or any cms page.
- Go to admin -> System -> Permissions -> Block
- Click on Add New Block and fill details as follow:
- Block Name : finder/finder
- Is Allowed : yes
Now product finder block has permission to display.