One Page Checkout extension is very reliable extension. It will help you to make your store a place where customers won't even notice how they've completed all checkout steps and received their orders. One page checkout will display all the checkout informations like Billing address, Shipping Address, Shipping Method, Payment Method etc together in one page for customer’s better experience. Short and clear way from product pages to the checkout greatly improves customers' satisfaction. According to some research one page checkout will boost your sale rate by almost 22-25%. It will also help to reduce abandonment cart rate. One Page Checkout comes with other very useful features.
Some other useful features of One Page Checkout
- 100% fully responsive design.
- Support multiple stores.
- Support multiple languages.
- 100% Open source.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Support all the checkout modes like register, guest, logged in customers.
- Pop up for login/forgot password.
- Allow setting different Checkout page layouts for different store views.
- Support most popular magento default as well as external payment methods like PayPal, SagePay, Authorize.net etc.
- You can set default shipping method & payment method.
- You can manage field’s labels, Positions, make it required or not in billing address from configurations.
- Enable/Disable coupon code section in checkout page.
- Customers can see the product images displaying in the Order Review section at checkout page.
- Choose to sign up for newsletters. Admin is able to set checkbox for newsletter subscription checked by default.
- Admin can manage Terms and Condition section and its content.
- Admin can enable/disable the header & footer on the Checkout Page.
Let's Take a Look Frontend
1. Login: Customer can login or reset its password from here. When customer click on login button then login form will be open in popup windows.
2. Billing Information: In this section all the billing information like first name, last name, email address, address, country etc. Customer can fill all the details easily from here.
3. Create an account for later use: If any guest customer wants to register in store directly from checkout page then he/she can do it using this option. Customer just needs to define his password.
4. Ship to this address: Customer can select different shipping address and billing address. By default both the addresses are same but customer can change it using this option.
5. Sign up for Newsletter: We provided option for display newsletter section in checkout. So customer can subscribe in your store directly from checkout. It will increase number of subscriptions in your store.
6. Shipping Method: All the enabled and associated with billing/shipping address shipping methods will be display in this section. Shipping method section will be updated automatically based on billing/shipping address information.
7. Payment Information: All the payment methods will be display here. It will also auto updated based on billing/shipping address same as shipping method.
8. Order Review: In default Magento customer can see limited information in order summary section. We extended order review section for better customer experience. Here we provide configuration for show/hide product images as well as set its size manually as per your requirement. Customer can update qty directly from this section as well as remove product. Shipping and Payment information section are updated automatically based on any modification in review section.
9. Coupon Code: We provided ability to show/hide coupon code section in checkout page. Customer can apply any coupon code directly from checkout page. He doesn’t need to go cart page again and apply the coupon code. It will increase the user experience.
10. Comments: Customer comment is very useful for store admin because of that we provide show/hide order comment section in our extension. Customer can write any comment in this section.
11. Terms and Conditions: Admin can manage his store terms and conditions easily using this section. All the terms and conditions will be display in popup. Admin can manage its size from configuration as well.
- Enabled One Page Checkout: Enable/Disable One Page Checkout Extension
- Enabled jQuery: Enable/Disable jQuery. This option is useful when there are more than one jQuery library included in your site.
- Redirect to checkout automatically after adding product to cart: When this option is enable then customer will redirect to checkout instead of cart page while add product to cart.
- Default Payment Method: For set default Payment Method in frontend.
- Default Shipping Method: For set default Shipping Method in frontend.
- Default Country: For set default Country in frontend.
- Default Region/State: For set default Region/State in frontend.
- Default City: For set default City in frontend.
- Default Postal Code: For set default Postal Code in frontend.
- Checkout Title: For set checkout title which will display top of the page.
- Checkout Description: For set Checkout Description.
- Enable comment to order: Show/Hide comment section in checkout.
- Enable Newsletter: Show/Hide Newsletter section in checkout.
- Newsletter checkbox checked by default: For set newsletter checkbox value by default.
- Show Discount Code section: Show/Hide Discount section in checkout.
- Checkout Page Layout: Set checkout page layout. There are two options available. 2 Columns and 3 Columns.
- Remove header and footer from Checkout: Show/Hide site header and Footer section in checkout page.
- Show Product Thumbnail In Order Review Section–Enable: Enable/Disable Product image thumbnail in order review section.
- Image Zoom Option: You can select how image will be display on mouse hover or mouse click. There are two option available “Zoom on Mouse Hover” and “Zoom on Mouse Click”
- Image Width: Set Product thumbnail image width.
- Image Height: Set Product thumbnail image height.
- Display Options in Tooltip: Enable/Disable display products option value in tooltip.
In this section you can arrange field positions, set field require or not as well as change field label as per your requirements.
- Show Login Link: Show/Hide Login link in checkout page.
- Enable Registration: Enable/Disable Registration in checkout.
- Allow Guest Checkout: Allow guest customer to place the order.
Terms and conditions
- Show Terms and Conditions: Show/Hide Terms and Conditions section in checkout page.
- Terms and Conditions Title: Define Terms and Conditions Title.
- Terms and Conditions Content: Manage Terms and Conditions Content
- Enable custom size: Enable/Disable Terms and Condition popup custom size.
- Width: Terms and Condition popup custom width.
- Height: Terms and Condition popup custom height.
- Step Background Color: Choose steps (Billing Address, Shipping Address, Shipping Method etc) background color.
- Button Background Color: Choose buttons (Place Order) background color.
- Title Font Color: Choose steps (Billing Address, Shipping Address, Shipping Method etc) font color.
- Button Font Color: Choose buttons (Place Order) font color.
- Work as per description
I used one page checkout extension in my store because I got so many abandonment cart products. After using this extension I can see its really reduce the rate of abandonment cart. I must say its work as per their description. Thank you for such a nice extension.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
One Page Checkout Extension for magento 12017-08-14 14:05:18
Q-1: I have installed One Page Checkout Extension. But When I try to access configuration page then I am getting 404 page not found error.
Ans: After installing One Page Checkout Extension. Please Logout from admin account and Re-login and Refresh Cache.
Q-2: I am getting jQuery not found error in frontend.
Ans: For resolve this issue you have to enable jQuery library option from configuration if jQuery library not added in your store.