Import Export CMS Pages For Magento 1| v1.0.0
- Import/export CMS pages with all related data.
- Easy to update the CMS pages with CSV file.
- Import export store view-wise CMS pages.
- Import-export files via Magento admin/browser.
- No need for FTP access.
- Multi-store and multi-website support.
Import Export CMS Pages Extension
Want to add, edit or update the CMS pages of your store in bulk? Do you want to move static pages and all related data from one store to another? Why not make the task faster, easier and error-free with Magento 1 Import Export CMS Pages Extension?
It allows you to import export store CMS pages along with page title, URL key, meta details, page design settings, custom design settings, etc. in bulk via CSV format. You also have the option of exporting store view-wise CMS pages data.
Steps for Importing CMS Pages:
1) Prepare your CSV as per our documentation.
2) Go to Your Site Backend -> MAGEBEES -> Import Export CMS Pages -> Import CMS Pages.
3) Please upload your created csv file and click on “Import CMS Pages” button.
4) Now successfully import CMS pages data. Your store CMS pages will be displayed on Admin -> CMS -> Pages.
Need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Import Export CMS Pages Extension2017-01-4 12:44:00
Q-1: I am getting max execution time error, what I need to do?
Ans: If you are getting time out then increase your time out limit. You have to consult your hosting guy for increasing time out limit.
Q-2: I am getting “‘var/export’ directory does not exit !” error?
Ans: This error comes due to “var/export” directory does not exists or not having the write permission.
Q-3: When I click on "Import CMS Pages" button, I get the following error:
Ans: This error shows that “importcmspages.csv” not properly created (Due to store code is wrongly inserted in stores field. So, please assign true store code in stores field.).