Store/Dealer Locator For Magento 1| v1.1.0
- Make in-store shopping for customers easy.
- Display an unlimited number of physical stores.
- Configure Location Page with Google Maps API.
- Display dealer location with zip code search.
- Import/Export dealer accounts via CSV.
- Front-end and back-end options to create new stores.
- Multi-store and multi-website support.
Magento Store Locator Extension
Even in the world of e-commerce business, customers may sometimes need to visit the physical retail store and make the purchase. Allow your customers to find the nearest location of the dealer store with the Magento store locator extension. Use Google Maps to display accurate store addresses and make shopping simpler and more convenient. Create unlimited store addresses quickly!
The extension also offers several other features to manage dealer accounts in bulk. By using a CSV file, you can import and export dealer information at the click of a mouse. New dealers can submit details via front-end and request a business with you. You can activate dealer accounts & even add new dealers via the admin panel and update the information quickly.
- Create dealers account from admin.
- Manage dealers account details
- Import functionality for create bulk of dealers
- Activate or deactivate Dealer account
Supported to magento 220.127.116.11016-04-28 07:19:55
- This version supported to magento 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed some bugs in this version.
Q-1: Displaying message when searching dealer location “Your Google API request limit completed, Wait 24 hour until your API activated in Google API account”? OR same message is displayed while importing dealers from admin?
Ans: Google API have some limitation for request Google API URL. You can use 2500 times Google API URL in 24 hour for testing accounts and 100,000 requests per 24 hour for business account.
If you have not set the city, country, state, latitude, longitude in csv file for importing dealers and there is more dealer for importing then its requested Google API to find the all value using zip for all records or if have not set value in above five fields. So please carefully use the Google API URL and if you have all five fields value then, please set in csv file.
Q-2: Google has disabled use of the Maps API for this application. This site is not authorized to use the Google Maps client ID provided. If you are the owner of this application, you can learn more about registering URLs here: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/business/clientside/auth#registering_authorized_urls? OR How to create the Google Api key for your store?
Ans : To Create your Api Key:
1. Visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account.
2. Click on the API Access on left sidebar.
3. Create key for your store use your domain IP Address. See below screen shot
Note: Use the below url to find the proper location of your store latitude and longitude.