Infinite scroll provide infinite ajax scroll that auto load the next page. Infinite scroll Magento extension automatically loads products on the catalog page as the users scroll down the website. It removes page reloads and pagination.
Infinite Scroll automatically loads the next page so customers can continuously browse products. Includes 2 different modes of AJAX to choose.
Let's Take a Look Frontend
Pagination load with Button Click.
Complete to Load All Pagination.
Pagination load with Page Scroll.
Load all Page with Scroll Type.
Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Configuration
Manage Enabled / Disabled Module from Frontend.
Manage Load Type and Button Format.
- Loading Type: Select Button Click or Page Scroll for Load Next Page.
- Load Next Button Format. Set Load Next Button Text , Text-color and Background color.
- Load Previous Button Format. Set Load Previous Button Text , Text-color and Background color.
Manage Threshold Pixel and Page Number.
- Threshold: Set Number of pixels before bottom of page that you want to start scrolling.
- Show Page Number. Manage Show/Hide loaded page.
- Upload Top Icon: Upload image for scroll top.
- Upload Loading Image: Upload loading image when next page load.
Manage Label after Load Last Page.
- Display No More Products Label: Manage Show/Hide products label after load last page.
- Label for No More Products: Enter Message for no more products display after last page load.
- Smoothly load all pages
Perfect extension for load all pages and provides configuration to set design according to my theme.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension2017-10-09 17:05:25
I have Installed Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension. But when I click on Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Tab in the config page will get a 404.
After installing Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension. Please Logout from admin account and Re-login and Refresh Cache.
Not Display Load Next Button on Product List Page.
Go To Admin -> Magebees-> Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro -> Configuration. Open “General” Tab and check “Products Group Selector” value. This selector value match fronted product list group selector. If not then add new product selector group using comma separator sign.