Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro For Magento 1| v1.0.0
- Efficient navigation tool for e-commerce stores.
- Load all products without reloading the page all the time.
- Enhance customer experience and increase sales.
- Auto load products or choose pagination options.
- Pagination Types: "Button Click" and "Page Scroll".
- Upload the image to display the loading process.
- Function to upload image for “Scroll to Top” icon.
Magento Ajax Infinite Scroll Extension
Showcase the entire product catalog effortlessly! Use Magento Ajax Infinite Scroll Extension to load more products. Avoid time-consuming page reloads and choose the Ajax-based module to automatically load products when customers scroll to the bottom of the page. If you want to provide pagination options, load the next set of products when customers click on the “Next” button. You can customize the “Previous” and “Next” buttons according to the theme of your store. There is also an option to show the current page number.
The extension allows you to upload an image to justify the page loading process. You can also display an icon for the “Scroll to Top” button and display a message when the last page is uploaded on the screen. This module truly allows you to customize the display of products. Use it to improve customer shopping experience and generate more sales.
Let's Take a Look at Front-end
Manage Load Type and Button Format.
- Loading Type: Select Button Click or Page Scroll for Load Next Page.
- Load Next Button Format. Set Load Next Button Text , Text-color and Background color.
- Load Previous Button Format. Set Load Previous Button Text , Text-color and Background color.
- Upload Top Icon: Upload image for scroll top.
- Upload Loading Image: Upload loading image when next page loads.
Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension2017-10-09 17:05:25
I have Installed Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension. But when I click on Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Tab in the config page, 404 error occurs.
After installing Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro Extension, please Logout from admin account, Re-login and Refresh Cache.
Not Displaying Load Next Button on Product List Page.
Go To Admin -> Magebees-> Ajax Infinite Scroll Pro -> Configuration. Open “General” Tab and check “Products Group Selector” value. This selector value match fronted product list group selector. If not then add new product selector group using comma separator sign.