Import Export URL Rewrites Extension For Magento 2| v1.1.3
- Import/Export all URL redirection type like No, Temporary (302) and Permanent (301).
- Import/Export all URL type like custom, categories, products and cms pages.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Import/Export files via Magento admin/browser. No need of FTP access.
- You can export store view and URL type like custom, category, product and CMS page URL wise, URL rewrites data.
- Support multi stores and multi websites.
Magento 2 Import Export URL Rewrites Extension
This module allows you to import and export your store URL rewrites data such as store view id, request path, target path, redirect type and description in bulk via csv format. This extension allows you to import export all the Magento's URL rewrites data from one store to another store. You can export store view and URL type like custom, category, product and cms page URL wise URL rewrites data.
Steps for Importing URL Rewrites:
1) Prepare your CSV as per our documentation.
2) Go to Your Site Backend -> SYSTEM -> MageBees – Import/Export URL Rewrites -> Import URL Rewrites.
3) Please upload your created csv file and click on “Import URL Rewrites” button.
4) Now successfully import URL rewrites data. Your store URL rewrites will be display on Admin -> MARKETING -> SEO & Search -> URL Rewrites.
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version2023-06-12 10:00:00
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version.
Bug Fixed2022-09-22 04:59:00
- Added SKU column for export data.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-06-13 08:23:56
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version.
Bug Fixed2020-06-30 11:26:00
Import Export URL Rewrites Extension For Magento 22016-12-7 12:37:00
Q-1 :I have installed import export URL rewrites extension but got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “ Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade ”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see the installation steps for that.
Q-2 :I am getting max execution time error, what I have to do?
Ans : If you getting time out then increase your time our limit. For that you have to consult you hosting guy.
Q-3 :I am getting “‘var/export’ directory does not exit !” error?
Ans : This error comes due to “var/export” directory does not exists or not having write permission.