Fastway Shipping Method For Magento 2| v1.1.4
- Easy to install and easy to upgrade.
- Automatically calculates the shipping cost based on product specifications and destination address.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Customize type of services to be displayed in the store view.
- Set Default Regional Franchise.
You can set Handling Fee.
- Enable/disable the Frequent Rate.
- Enable/disable the display of delivery estimates.
- Show/hide the Fastway Error Message.
- Ship to all allowed countries or specific countries.
- Set Fastway Extension Position.
- Support Free shipping by cart rule for a specific product
- Supports Multi Store and Multi Website.
- You can show/hide the Fastway extension.
MAGENTO 2 FASTWAY SHIPPING EXTENSION
It is an easy to install and extremely useful extension! MageBees.com has created M2 Fastway extension so that customers get to enjoy the reliable shipping services of Fastway Couriers.
Using the Fastway API, our extension will fetch accurate shipping rates and display it to the customers. We ensure that customers get real-time shipping rates on the basis of product quantity & weight, origin address and the destination of the delivery. The cost will be calculated on the cubic weight of the cart. So, it is essential that you set the weight of all products accurately. It will lead to transparency and a better shopping experience.
The extension can be customized according to your business needs and preferences. There is an option to configure the shipping extension to use Parcel, Satchel and/or Box services. If your account with Fastway Couriers gives you access to the Frequent Rate, you can enable this option from the back-end. You can add a handling fee in addition to the Fastway Couriers' rate, if needed.
The Fastway Couriers API is FREE to use and there is no fee for setting up an account. You will need to have an API key for Fastway to be able to use this module. To request access to the API, fill out the following online form: https://api.fastway.org/v4/docs/page/GetAPIKey.html
* This extension can be used in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and South Africa.
How it works
Weight, Frequent Rate, Handling Fee and Delivery Estimate
- You can set Weight of the product in kg. This value will be taken if the Weight of the product is not set.
- You can enable Use of Frequent Rate.
- You can set Handling Fee.
- You can enable Display Delivery Estimate.
Ship to Allowed Countries, Error Message and Sort Order
- You can set Ship to All Allowed Countries or Specific Countries.
- You can enable or disable the extension error message on the front-end.
- You can set and display error message text when Shipping Country is not in the Ship to Specific Countries field.
- You can set Sort Order to display shipping method in the front-end.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.22023-06-19 09:01:00
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.2.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-06-04 04:04:00
- Made compatible with version 2.4.4.
Bug Fixed2020-09-03 07:06:00
- This version works with New API.
Bug Fixed2020-05-01 09:46:00
Support Free shipping by cart rule for a specific product2019-12-12 04:30:00
Fastway Shipping Method Extension For Magento 22019-06-18 04:00:00
Q-1:- I have installed Fastway shipping method extension. But got the following error: “There has been an error processing your request”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.
Q-2:- I have installed Fastway shipping method extension. And I am getting the following screen: (Error=postcode and city both should be specified)
Ans : Please Enter Valid Postcode and City on Front-end.
Q-3:- I have installed Fastway shipping method extension. And I am getting the following screen: (Error=No services available for suburb: Napier and postcode: 4110. Please contact the Sydney regional franchisee for a quote)
Ans : This error may come because there is no shipping rate available for this origin and destination or there is incorrect City/Postcode or both City and Postcode are incorrect.