Import Export Wishlist Products Extension For Magento 2
This module allows you to import and export your store wishlist products such as store, product options, customer email, etc in bulk via csv format. This extension allows you to import export all the Magento's wishlist products data from one store to another store. You can export store view wise wishlist products data.
Steps For Import Wishlist Products.
1) Prepare your CSV as per our documentation.
2) Go to Your Site Backend -> MAGEBEES -> Import Export Wishlist Items -> Import Wishlist Items.
3) Please upload your created csv file and click on “Import Wishlist Items” button.
4) Now successfully import wishlist products.
Steps For Export Wishlist Products.
1) Go to Your Site Backend -> MAGEBEES -> Import Export Wishlist Items -> Export Wishlist Items.
2) Please click on “Export Wishlist Items” Button.
3) Now successfully export wishlist items data.You can get exported csv file in /var/export/ file
I really find great extension..
it is very easy to installed and manual is also user friendly from backend.
If you want to save your time you are on the right place.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Import Export Wishlist Products Extension For Magento 22017-02-15 02:50:00
Q-1 :I have installed import export wishlist products extension but got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “ Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade ”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see the installation steps for that.
Q-2 :I have installed import export wishlist products extension but when i open admin and i got “Specified invalid parent id (Magebees_Menu:title)” error.
Ans : Please enable Magebees_Menu module by run “php bin/magento module:enable Magebees_Menu” from command prompt in magento root directory.
Q-3 :I am getting max execution time error, what I have to do?
Ans : If you getting time out then increase your time our limit. For that you have to consult you hosting guy.
Q-4 :I am getting “‘var/export’ directory does not exit !” error?
Ans : This error comes due to “var/export” directory does not exists or not having write permission.