Import Export CMS Pages For Magento 2| v1.1.2
- Import/Export CMS pages with all related data.
- Easy to update and add CMS pages into the Magento store using CSV file.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Import/Export store view wise CMS pages.
- Import/Export files via magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access.
- Support multi store and multi website.
Import Export CMS Pages Extension For Magento 2
This module allows you to import and export your store CMS pages such as store, page title, URL key, Meta details, page design settings, custom design settings etc in bulk via csv format. This extension allows you to import export all the Magento's CMS pages data from one store to another store. You can export store view wise CMS pages data.
Steps For Import CMS Pages.
1) Prepare your CSV as per our documentation.
2) Go to Your Site Backend -> SYSTEM -> MAGEBEES – Import Export CMS Pages -> Import CMS Pages.
3) Please upload your created csv file and click on “Import CMS Pages” button.
4) Now successfully import CMS pages data. Your store CMS pages will be display on Admin -> CONTENT -> Elements -> Pages.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version2023-06-07 10:10:00
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-05-07 09:06:00
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version
Bug Fixed2020-06-30 11:13:00
Import Export CMS Pages Extension For Magento 22016-12-28 01:39:00
Q-1 :I have installed import export CMS Pages extension but got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “ Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade ”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see the installation steps for that.
Q-2 :I am getting max execution time error, what I have to do?
Ans : If you getting time out then increase your time our limit. For that you have to consult you hosting guy.
Q-3 :I am getting “‘var/export’ directory does not exit !” error?
Ans : This error comes due to “var/export” directory does not exists or not having write permission.