Hire Magento Developer
Magento is one of the top-rated and extremely popular shopping cart software. It is an SEO-friendly e-commerce solution for small businesses, mid-sized organizations and large multi-nationals as well. You can customize it to suit your needs, budget and business goals. But how do you ensure that the Magento store delivers success? Hiring Magento developers will let you stay on top of new tech developments.
The Why: Why do you need to hire a Magento Developer?
Focus on Core Business
When you hire Magento developer to take care of store management, you are able to free up some time for the core business such as operations, marketing, sales, human resources, etc. Focus on business operations and let an expert Magento programmer handle the store for you. This will lead to less downtime, reduced errors and better customer satisfaction.
Dedicated Tech Expertise at your Service
Not every businessman has the needed technical expertise to manage a Magento store successfully. Whether you need to customize a Magento extension and improve store functionalities, install new security patches or even take care of migrating your store to the latest Magento version, our Magento programmer will help you.
Seize Potential Opportunities Easily
For an online business to be successful, you need to address new opportunities and provide solutions to customers immediately. For example, if you need special responsive banners for the Holidays, our Magento developer can deliver them to suit your needs. If there is a problem of abandoned carts on your website, he will add new functionalities to tackle the issue and help you generate more sales.
The How: How to make the Right Hiring Decision?
1. What are your Needs?
When it comes to Magento development services, you have endless options. What do you need to grow your business? MageBees.com can help you with the following:
- Magento store management
- Create new Magento store
- Redesign existing e-commerce stores
- Customize existing Magento extensions
- Build new Magento plugins
- Develop customized shopping carts
- Magento website development
- Create a new Magento theme
- Create new Magento templates
- Magento template integration
- Magento integration with CMSs and CRMs
- Migrate Magento stores
- Magento enterprise solutions and more.
First, understand your goal and create a list of tasks that you require. To help you out, MageBees.com gives you a comprehensive task-sheet related to back-end development as well as front-end development. Select the ones that suit your organization:
A. The Tasks of a Back-End Developer
- Magento template integration
- Manage and update HTML5, CSS, JS, Ajax, etc. for the website.
- Update MySQL.
- Integrate APIs and plugins.
- Customize Magento extensions and configure them.
- Optimize web server configurations.
- Manage and update web applications.
- Integrate payment gateways.
B. The Tasks of a Front-End Developer
- Create user-friendly pages and increase interaction with customers.
- Provide high-quality graphic images.
- Experience using Adobe Suite, Photoshop, etc.
- Create practical and feasible UI/UX designs.
- Implement responsive design for mobile-friendly sites.
- Test the site and fix the bugs, if any.
- Offer suggestions on the best SEO practices.
2. Flexible Hiring Models: What do you need?
Depending on the list of tasks, you can hire a dedicated Magento developer, opt for a part-time programmer or choose expert help on an hourly basis.
If you want a Magento professional to manage your store and ensure efficient store maintenance, we suggest you opt for a dedicated programmer. At MageBees.com, we prefer streamlining your work and ensuring minimal disturbance. If you hire a full-time Magento expert, you will get access to him throughout the working hours. You can contact him via email, Skype or any other mode of communication that is comfortable for you.
If you need help with just a few tasks or a small project, you can opt for this option. Our certified and expert Magento professional will be at your beck and call for the pre-determined time period.
If the appraisal of your organization tells you that you need a Magento expert for just a couple of hours every month, MageBees.com can customize the Magento development services for you.
The What: What is the Cost of hiring a Magento Developer in 2019?
Usually, the cost of hiring a full-time Magento developer starts from $1599 per month. Also, hiring a Magento programmer on an hourly basis can cost you in the range of $15-$30 per hour. However, the actual cost of hiring an experienced Magento developer depends on the level of job complexity, number of man hours required, experience of the developer and more. At MageBees.com, we believe in total honesty. Hence, we will understand your requirements first and then provide you with an honest quote.
The Unlimited Benefits of choosing MageBees.com!
MageBees.com is known for stellar customer support and robust Magento solutions for e-commerce businesses. We are one of the top-rated Magento developers in India. Situated in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, we provide services across the globe. Choose us for the following reasons:
- We have solid understanding and experience of the entire web development cycle.
- We emphasize on efficiency, accuracy and precision.
- Our developers thrive working on deadlines and delivering on time.
- You can expect excellent communication with other members of the team.
- We promise a functional, more user-friendly website.
Your Magento website is your most valuable possession. Do not hire any unreliable Magento developers and put your e-commerce business in jeopardy. Choose only the best. Hire MageBees.com for Magento development services. Our Magento developers will help you reach the pinnacle of success. Get in touch today to discuss your needs.