Google Rich Snippets For Magento 2| v1.0.0
- Increase SEO rankings with Google Rich Snippets.
- Improve mobile organic search results with Google Rich Cards.
- Improve web traffic and increase sales.
- Highlight product details such as SKU, ratings, and price in search results.
- Add products availability and condition tags to Rich Snippets.
- Show products ratings and reviews for product and category pages.
- Enable breadcrumbs for Rich Snippets.
- Display search input box for the home page in search results.
- Generate Rich Snippets with the organization's name, logo and social profiles.
Magento 2 Google Rich Snippets Extension
Make your e-commerce store work harder for you. Manage your visibility on organic search engine rankings by adding the Magento 2 Google Rich Snippets extension. By using Rich Snippets, you will be able to customize the search result and add structured micro-data to it. You can specify prices, ratings, reviews and more to help the search engine understand your product/content as well as aid in bringing the right customer to your store.
Leading a customer to an out-of-stock product creates a bad impression. This may lead to a higher Bounce Rate as customers won’t find the product they need. So, add the availability tag to product rich snippets to provide real-time information to customers. Additionally, you can display the search input box for the home page so that customers can easily find what they are looking for.
Extension Features :
- Increase Search-Engine Rankings MageBees Google Rich Snippets Extension provides essential information about your product/business to search engines. With all the required data in a structured form, you will gain a higher place in SERP.
- Gain the Right Traffic for your Store A higher SEO ranking results in increased traffic. But what your store needs to increase sales is to find the right customers who are looking for your products. With the Rich Snippets extension, you will be able to showcase information such as price, review and ratings that will convince customers to click on your site.
- Product/Category Page Rich Snippets
In the world of e-commerce, you may be selling similar products or the same products as your competitor. To differentiate in the eyes of search-engines and customers, you need to provide as much data as possible. With the M2 extension, you can give out detailed information related to various attributes such as:
- Stock Availability,
- Rating & Review,
- Manufacturer & Brand.
- Stock Availability & New Condition Tags
Add availability tag to product rich snippets to make them more informative. So, customers will see whether the product they need is in stock even without visiting the website.
- Show Average Products Rating
customers can see the average products ratings to help them know more about items' quality even without opening your store pages.
- Organization Rich Snippets
Customize your organic search results by adding the business name and logo, website URL, etc. to it. You can even mention the business address, contact information, customer service phone number, etc. Additionally, you can connect social media profiles of the company to Rich Snippets and work on building a loyal relationship with customers.
- Additional Benefit: Google Image Search
With the recently launched Google Image Search feature, the search-engine giant uses product images to show customers what they need. If you use Google Rich Snippets optimally, your products will be shown in image search results and thus, aid you in getting more visibility.
- Enable Search Box
Let buyers find exactly what they need. By enabling the search box, the organic search results will show a small search box along with your business information. Customers can use it to find products/information within your store.
Google Rich Snippets Extension For Magento 22019-10-14 02:40:18
Q-1: I have tried to install “Google Rich Snippets Extension” using the terminal, but I am not able to install it using the command line. What are the steps for custom installation of the extension?
Ans : Please contact us to install the module in your store.
Q-2: I have set Social Profiles Enabled to Yes. However, I am still not able to find social profile data in Rich Snippets, why?
Ans : Please make sure that “Organization” is enabled to get the Social Media Profiles working.