Magento 2 Performance Optimization Extension
Tired of a slow e-commerce store? Are customers complaining about slow page loading speed? Take matters into your hands. Give your Magento store a boost with Google Page Speed Optimizer. This performance optimization extension is the perfect tool to evaluate your website on the basis of the guidelines used in Google PageSpeed Insights. It fixes issues that slow down your Magento store by optimizing JS, minifying HTML, JS and CSS files, reducing image sizes, and much more.
Do not lose customers due to slow loading of pages. Avoid Google speeding penalties and gain access to potential customers easily. Use the Magento 2 Google Page Speed Optimizer today.
- Included in Bundling: You need to add list of files, so when Magento generates the bundle, then it will add the files into the bundle.
Using Flat Catalog will help you speed up your product collection instead of managing the catalog data in many tables by the Entity Attribute Value (EAV). A Flat table is an additional table storing all information about a product or a category. Working principle here is fairly simple: the shorter the query to the database, the better the store performance.
- Use Flat Catalog Category: Set yes to enable Category flat table.
- Use Flat Catalog Product: Set yes to enable Product flat table.
Other Settings to Speed Up Execution Time
- Sign Static Files: Enable this option to automatically update cached values once they are changed.
- Asynchronous Indexing: You can configure Magento to distinguish these two traffic patterns on the database level to avoid conflicts between read and write operations in the corresponding tables. You can store and index order data asynchronously. Orders are placed in temporary storage and moved in bulk to the Order Management grid without any collisions.
Using Image Optimization, we will optimize images with different options. Using this extension, we will compress JPEG, PNG and GIF images without quality loss.
Provide Users with WebP Optimized Images
The WebP algorithm is about reducing image file size while maintaining the same quality. It offers better-optimized compression than JPG and PNG. And, WebP files have the same transparency, like PNG or GIF images. The Page Speed module supports WebP image detection and generation. As a result, you get faster load times by reduced data as well as optimized performance and improved user experience.
- Excellent Services - Highly recommended
We have online store and due to magento so much issue for slow loading, but after installing the extension and the support they provided, our online store is now best optimized. Their team even identify the issue with our website and resolve them. Highly recommended. a must have app for all magento website.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Fix Issues2019-10-21 06:21:45
- Make extension compatible with Our Google Rich Snippets Module.
Fix Issues2019-10-02 05:46:42
- Fix file permission issue on the production mode.
Fix Issues2019-09-02 05:05:42
- Fix Minify html issue.
Google Page Speed Optimizer Extension For Magento 22019-08-23 12:25:18
Q-1: I have installed Google Page Speed Optimizer. I got the following error: "There has been an error processing your request". "Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans : Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.
Q-2: I am getting error in console for lazyload.js not found. How to solve this problem?
Ans : Go to admin -> SYSTEM-> Cache Management.
Refresh the page in Front-end.