Magento 2 Google Customer Reviews Extension
Google Customer Reviews extension is very useful to collect valuable feedback from customers who purchased from your site for free and with no additional complications. Our extension encourages the customers to write their shopping experience on Google and helps to increase the overall rating on Google Shopping, and Google Ads text banners. You can also show the Google Customer Rating badge on your site. It is a very easy and simple extension to configure.
- Enable: You can able to enable or disable this module by choosing Yes/No.
- Merchant Account ID: Define Google Merchant Account ID.
- Estimated Delivery Days: The number of days which shipping usually takes. The extension sends the review prompts when it considers the order delivered.
2. Badge Configuration:
- Display Badge: Enable/Disable Badge Option.
- Badge Position: Set the Badge Position.
- Badge Language: Select the Badge Language as per your preferences.
- Enable Survey: Enable the Google Survey for success page.
- Apply to All the Customer Groups: You can select the customer group for whom you want to show the survey.
- Dialog Box Position: Select the position of the survey dialog box as per your requirement.
- Survey Language: You can choose the survey language as per your requirement.
- Enable GTIN Integration to Collect Product Reviews: Enable the GTIN integration for the products review using the GTIN number.
- Map GTIN Attribute: Admin can manage the attribute for the GTIN.
Google Merchant Account Configuration:-
- Very Useful Extension
I am using this module and it's really useful. It helps us to increase the customer rating on google.
Developer Support Functions as Described Usefulness
Google Customer Reviews2022-04-19 10:30:00
- Google Customer Reviews
Q-1: I have Installed Extension. I got following error. "There has been an error processing your request". "Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans: Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation user guide.
Q-2: I am not able to see Google badge and survey on my site.
Ans: Please check and verify your Google Merchant ID and make sure you have enabled the customer Review program.
Q-3: I am not able to see Google badge only.
Ans: Please note, According to Google policy a minimum of 100 reviews is required to establish a seller rating in a particular country. Find more details here