Follow Up Email For Magento 2| v1.0.4
- Most effective tool to win back customers and increase sales.
- 20+ ready-made email templates based on different customer events and activity.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Buy now and get 15% off. Use the code: APTheme15
- Send follow up emails automatically or schedule them manually.
- Send abandoned cart reminder emails, birthday wishes, product recommendations, review requests, promotional emails, and more.
- Add Up-sell, Cross-sell, and Related Products to the email grid.
- Use Google Analytics to gather customer information.
- Create customized rules and schedules for sending different emails.
- Functionality to add email to the blacklist.
- Edit email queue, clear email list automatically/manually.
- Email testing feature available.
MAGENTO 2 FOLLOW UP EMAIL – COMMUNICATE WELL; SELL MORE
Unlike a brick-and-mortar store that is filled with experienced sales team, your e-commerce website does not have a salesperson to convince and retain customers. But, fret not! MageBees has the perfect solution to get your business up and going! Install Magento 2 Follow Up Email extension and send customized emails to win back customers.
We have created 20+ pre-defined templates for customer activities and events. From targeting abandoned carts with specialized discount codes to encouraging inactive customers to make the purchase with new product recommendations and promotions, you can do much more with Follow Up Email extension.
If you want to send emails for customer registration, customer login, order status, abandoned carts, wishlist products, birthdays, product recommendations, newsletters, offers, promotions, and more, the MageBees module is the ultimate extension to do the job accurately. Create multiple rules and set up schedules to send emails automatically or manually. Manage email queues from the backend and set up a strong communication channel with customers.
1. General Configuration Section
- Enable Module: You can able to enable or disable this module by choosing Yes/No.
- Select Sender Email: Select the email sender to send mail to the customer.
- Send Copy of email to: Add (CC) email to send a copy of the email.
3. Customer Win-Back Email Section
- Enable Customer Reminder: You can able to enable or disable by choosing Yes/No.
- Define Customer as No Active: Add time in hours to consider customer as no active.
5. Product Recommendation Section
- Send Email of Product Recommendation: enable or disable choosing Yes/No.
- Send Mail Day of Month: Select day of the month, every month mail sends on that day for product recommendation.
7. Latest offers on Store Email Section
- Send Email of latest offers: enable or disable choosing Yes/No.
- Add Sales Rule: Select yes to add sales rule in the mail.
- Select Sales Rule: Select the Sales rule that you want to add in the mail.
- Add Catalog Rule: Select yes to add catalog rule in the mail.
- Select Catalog Rule: Select the Catalog rule that you want to add in the mail.
9. Email Log Settings
- Clear Email log: If you choose yes then created email log will be deleted after specified days.
- Clear Email Logs After: Add days for auto clean email log.
Add Follow Up Email Rules
- Rule Name: Add rule name.
- Select Event: select event for rule.
- Status: Select status of the rule Active/Inactive.
- Send to Newsletter Subscriber only: if select yes mail sends to news-letter subscribed users only.
- Add Up-selling, Related, Cross-selling products: Select yes/no.
- Select Product Type: if selected to add product select products type, a grid of that product types adds in the mail.
- Email Template: Here we provide a default 25 email template, you can also create a template from MARKETING >> Email Templates Section. It will display in this dropdown and you can able to choose a different template for each schedule.
- Schedule Time: You can set a scheduled time. For example, if you set Hours 5 and Minutes 10 then when the email queue is generated email will send after 5 hours and 10 minutes.
- Discount and Coupon: You can offer a discount to the customer with a coupon code. Select required discount type, amount, and coupon code expiration days. If you don’t want to create your own discount you can also use Shopping Cart Rules. Note: If the 'Use Auto Generation' option in the coupon code field is checked then this rule will appear in the list.
- Add New: You can add multiple schedules for the same rule and set different discounts.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.22023-06-05 12:15:28
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.2.
Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.6 version2023-05-04 10:22:00
- Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version2022-06-08 07:08:00
- Made Compatible with the latest Magento 2.4.4 version.
- Fixed all the issues which are mentioned by Marketplace.
Follow Up Email20202-02-04 10:38:00
- Fixed the Product save issue in the latest version of Magento.
Follow Up Email20201-02-18 02:39:00
- Follow Up Email
Q-1: I have installed the extension. I got the following error: "There has been an error processing your request". "Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade".
Ans: Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation user guide.
Q-2: My email queue was not generated automatically.
Ans: Please check whether cron job is configured properly in your store or not.
Q-3: Unable to send emails.
Ans: Please check the email log and view the status.