Dealer Inquiry For Magento 2| v1.2.2
- Effective dealer inquiry form with required fields.
- Allow to set custom text to form fields and titles.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Manage form fields from admin configuration.
- Create customers based on selected customer group from admin.
- Manage custom URL key store view wise.
- Supported multi stores and multi websites.
Dealer Inquiry extension for Magento 2 is very helpful for register new dealers into Magento store. The customer fills this dealer inquiry form and submits it then the customer gets the thank you email and admin get new dealer account email. Into admin panel, it will show dealer form complete details so admin can view it and create a customer account by clicking on Create Account button so it will create an account into Magento store then the customer can log in into your Magento store.
You can also manage all the dealer inquiry form fields and also it labels from the admin panel.
Dealer Inquiry Features Summary
- Manage details of dealers from "Manage Dealers" Section.
- Admin can create customer from Dealer Inquiries page.
- Show/Hide optional form fields and set labels of form fields, page heading, page description, top link, email subjects.
- Option for select customer group for create customer from configuration.
- Well designed inquiry form, supported responsive theme design.
- Customer/Dealer can get registration details by email which have auto generated password.
- Required fields for dealer details and captcha validation to form.
- Support Multiple store and websites.
- Dependant drop down for state based on country.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.22023-07-12
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.2.
Bug Fixed2020-06-26 06:39:30
Compatible with Magento v2.3.02018-12-12
- Made Compatible with Magento v2.3.0
- Add Default Magento Captcha In Inquiry Form
- Solved compilation errors and warnings
- Add dependent drop down for region/state
Q-1 :I have Installed Dealer Inquiry Extension. But got following error.
Ans :Run "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.
Q-2 :Store Name not displayed in email.
Ans :Go to STORES → Configuration → General → General Tab.
Specify store name in Store Information Section as per display in following screen.
Q-3 :We have implemented dealer inquiry extension but admin did not get mail when customer submits the dealer inquiry form. Can please let me know how admin can get the mail.
Ans :Go to STORES → Configuration → General → Store Email Addresses Tab.
Please specify Sender Email in General Contact section for get admin mail.
Q-4 :I enable the captcha but not display on form.
Ans :Go to STORES → Configuration → CUSTOMERS → Customer Configuration Tab.
In CAPTCHA Section >> Forms >> “Dealer Inquiry” must be selected for your store.