Create Magento eCommerce Store
Want to expand your world of business? Kudos for choosing the world of internet to take your products to new customers! Choose the Magento platform to build a stunning e-commerce store that helps you grow your business. A reliable open-source e-commerce platform, Magento offers superior customization opportunities at an affordable cost. If you are looking to create an online store with Magento, MageBees can help you develop a functional Magento e-commerce store from the ground up.
With more than 10 years of experience in Magento development services and over 200+ Magento stores, MageBees is well-suited to create an e-commerce store of your choice. Whether you sell clothes, electronics, automobile parts, sports equipment, wine, footwear or anything else, we will build fully-optimized websites that follow Magento coding standards. Trust us for attractive, unique and professional Magento store that brings you success!
How to create your E-commerce Store in Magento?
Whether you are trying to build a single-seller website or a multi-seller store, the basics remain the same. To ensure a successful e-commerce store, one needs to follow a step-by-step guide.
- First comes the choice between the free Magento community edition or the enterprise edition.
- Once you have selected the domain name and sorted out the hosting, the next step is to install Magento and create a database.
- Now, choose a good-looking Magento theme that is attractive for the users.
- You will need to install Magento extensions to make the store fully-functional. If custom Magento extensions are not available, you will need a Magento extension development company to customize them for you.
- Create product categories and sub-categories so that customers can find the product that they want to buy.
- Magento offers multiple shipping methods but you must configure them according to your requirements.
- Configure payment methods that are commonly used by customers.
Why Choose MageBees for building your Magento Store?
Building your first Magento store can get overwhelming and time-consuming. So, it is best that you hire an expert Magento development company. At MageBees, we do not believe in half-hearted efforts and copycat approaches. Our strategy for building a Magento store is unique and one that matches your business strategy. Here’s how we do it:
- Business Needs are Primary Source of Inspiration
The goal of every e-commerce store is to drive sales numbers. But it is essential to know your precise goals. Discuss your goals so that we can deliver the best solution. We analyze your requirements and send a proposal with cost and time estimation.
- Custom Approach!
We suggest ways of building an e-commerce store with Magento that doesn’t break the bank. Our team will create custom design layout samples for your approval. We are always ready to work on your suggestions and make the design as you desire!
- Setting up Magento Store
After setting up the Magento store, we integrate it with the approved design layout for all the front-end pages (including home page, categories, products, cart, checkout, my account section, etc.) with pixel to pixel perfection.
- Features and Functionality
For a functional store, we will suggest cost-effective and high performing Magento extensions. If you have specific requirements, our team will customize modules to suit your needs.
- Fixing Bugs to prevent Issues
Our testing team will test all the features, available on different pages, using different testing methods. We test the Magento store on different devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles. We fix all the bugs on our end and provide you the store after thorough testing.
MageBees provides 3 months of free maintenance and support service on e-commerce stores.
Build your Business Online!
Do not worry about the cost of hiring a Magento store development company. Developing a Magento e-commerce store with MageBees won’t burn a hole in your pocket. We believe that every business is unique and so is the cost of building an e-commerce store. We do not provide a ball-park figure. Let us know your requirements so that we can send you a detailed quote for your Magento project.