10+ Best Magento Abandoned Cart Email Extensions 
Does your website have an unusually high cart abandonment rate? Are you seeing a steady rise in abandoned carts? The default Magento settings may not offer you a clear solution but with the help of Magento marketplace, you will be able to find hundreds of extensions to win back lost sales.
Many Magento development companies offer Magento abandoned cart email extensions to track abandoned carts and send reminder emails to customers. But which one is the best? We all know that not every extension does what it claims. Some may be very good and others not so much. To help you make the right decision, we will bring to you the best Magento abandoned cart email extensions for 2020.
The MageBees team has spent innumerable hours scouting for the best Magento 2 extensions. After reviewing the top extensions on broad criteria, we have curated a list to help you out.
Disclaimer: Whilst we make every effort to be accurate, the prices mentioned in our review may vary depending on the specific Magento extension developer.
- Set criteria for cart abandonment
- Get detailed reports for abandoned carts
- Customize rules and schedules for emails
- Customize email templates
- Detailed email history available
- Set Google Analytics parameters to email links
- Create discount coupon codes
At the cost of just $69, the extension offers incredible features to help you win back lost customers. You will not find such a comprehensive extension with customization features at this cost. You can set criteria for cart abandonment, track abandoned carts, send reminder emails with custom discounts and increase sales numbers. The extension is compatible with Google Analytics which means you can get detailed reports to create a future marketing strategy. The company is well-known for its support services and goes above and beyond to help its customers. You will enjoy free 1-year support and lifetime free updates with the extension.
2. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by Mageplaza for $79
- Flexible email chain configuration
- Supports Google Analytics
- Automatically generate coupons
- Pre-made email templates
- Checkout abandonment report with details
- Cart Board: Real-time, Abandoned, Recoverable, Converted
- Compatible with other Mageplaza extensions: Google Analytics, SMTP, GDPR
The extension does what it says! It helps in keeping track of abandoned carts and allows you to send customized emails in bulk. It is compatible with other Mageplaza extensions and supports Google Analytics. It helps customers in coming back to your stores by reminding them to complete the purchase. You will get lifetime updates and 365-days support with the abandoned cart email extension.
3. M2 Follow Up Email by Mirasvit for $149
- Send follow up emails for a variety of reasons
- 8 readymade email campaigns
- Set up automated email series with different rules
- Manage email marketing automatically
- Personalize email templates
- Send discount coupons in emails
- Google Analytics Report
Do not be surprised by the price. Mirasvit has bundled many features into this extension. Instead of just focusing on the abandoned carts, this extension will help you to send follow up emails in a variety of situations. For example, abandoned shopping cart reminder, review reminder, product recommendations, birthday marketing message, etc. You will enjoy free lifetime updates and 90-days free support with the extension.
4. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by Amasty for $149
- Recover abandoned carts easily
- Precise email targeting
- Flexible dispatch schedule
- Personalize email templates
- Built-in discount coupon generator
- Analyze performance of email campaigns
The Amasty extension for abandoned carts is a good marketing tool to recover lost customers. It allows you to configure rules for email campaigns. You can customize the template for emails and show products in an attractive manner. It lets you to set up an email schedule and generate discounts to win back customers. The company offers free lifetime updates and 90-days free support for buying the extension.
5. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by AheadWorks for $79
- Segment mail audience upon conditions
- Create flexible messages with text and variables
- Preview content and send test emails
- Schedule abandoned cart emails
- Enable coupon code application
- Archive sent emails
The abandoned cart email for Magento 2 is one of the company’s most popular extensions. It is a pretty standard extension with a clean code. With a smart email campaign, you will be able to remind customers of their carts and encourage them to finish the purchase. You can use coupon codes and offer special discounts to customers. Similar to many other Magento developers, AheadWorks also provides lifetime free updates and 90-day free support.
6. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by Land of Coder for $199
- Customized email templates
- Automatically generate coupons
- Set conditions and rules easily
- Flexible dispatch schedule
- Smart abandoned email with matched shopping cart
- Track with Google Analytics tool
This extension from Land of Coder offers one-step cart recovery by sending attractive emails to customers. You can generate coupon codes automatically and choose any of the pre-designed email templates to send reminder emails quickly. You can also customize them to suit your needs. In order to ensure precise target marketing, you can set multiple rules and conditions to narrow down the audience. You will get free updates for the extension along with 12 months support.
- Get abandoned cart reports
- See complete details of abandoned carts and products
- Send emails manually or automatically
- Readymade mail templates available
- Set rules for abandoned carts
- Schedule emails for reminder
The Magento 2 abandoned cart email reminder does what the company describes on its page. You can set up rules to identify abandoned carts, customize email templates and send emails to convince customers. You can schedule auto-emails or send them manually as per your needs. The company is well-known for quality extensions and support. Webkul offers 3 months support for free but you can pay for 6-months or 12-months support and customized the package according to your requirements.
8. M2 Follow up Email by Mageants for $99
- Manage multiple email marketing campaigns
- Send emails for order status, birthdays, abandoned carts, etc.
- Modify email content easily
- Schedule email campaigns
- Offer discount to customers
The follow up email for Magento 2 is a one-stop solution for all your email marketing campaigns. The extension not only helps with abandoned carts but it also aids in sending multiple email notifications to customers and guest visitors. It offers a platform to interact with potential customers and boost sales. You can also use it to send order notifications, shipping details, birthday wishes and reminder emails. You will receive free lifetime updates and 90-days free support with the extension.
9. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by MageDelight for $99
- Send abandoned cart emails to customers and guests
- Unlimited customized email templates
- Unlimited abandoned cart rules
- Blacklist feature for specific customers
- Trigger emails with predefined scheduling
- Generate discount codes
MageDelight offers attractive email templates for customers. You can specify cart conditions to categorize abandoned carts and create custom rules for email scheduling. It allows you to auto-generate coupon codes. The extension offers you a blacklist feature for removing specific customers from the list of reminder emails. With this extension, you can do a fine job of convincing customers to come back to your store. The company offers free lifetime updates and 90-days free support.
10. M2 Abandoned Cart Extension from Knowband for $59.99
- Track abandoned carts as soon as a customer leaves the cart
- Create rules for abandoned carts
- Pre-defined email templates available
- Create unlimited email templates
- Schedule emails with or without discount coupons
- Execute cron instructions manually from the backend
- Update abandoned cart list manually with cron file
The extension will help you in converting pending carts into complete orders. You can choose the pre-existing email templates or create new ones according to your requirements. Track customers quickly and send them discount coupons to complete the purchase. You can use the cron file to update the list and remove any restricted customers easily. Get 90-days free support and free updates for 1-year with Knowband.
11. M2 Abandoned Cart Emails Pro by Aitoc for $79
- Send personalized emails for abandoned carts
- Schedule emails for maximizing customer response
- Provide custom time-limited offers
- Ability to auto-login for returning customers
- Create multiple campaigns easily
- Compatible with Google Analytics
Aitoc says that this particular extension will turn hesitant visitors into buyers with a smart email marketing strategy. And the company is not wrong in its claim. You can decide the number of emails that you want to send to a customer and create customized offers to win him over. With custom email templates that match your company’s brand, you will be able to get a response from your customers. Get free lifetime updates and 90-days free support. You can pay additionally for priority support and extended support.
12. M2 Abandoned Cart by Magesales for $89
- Set product conditions for abandoned cart rules
- Send alerts to registered members or guests
- Customize your email template
- Allow customers to recover carts in one click
- Stop the alerts if a customer makes a purchase
- Configure delay in sending emails in days, hours, minutes
- Automatic integration of discount coupon
Truly, the Magento 2 abandoned cart extension does a good job in reconnecting with customers and providing a way to increase sales. You can send reminders by scheduling them from the backend. It also allows for the automatic creation of discount coupons. If your customer is distracted and avoids making a purchase, you can send a reminder email and allow them to recover their carts. In this way, the extension will save your customer’s time. The company offers free lifetime updates and free lifetime support.
13. M2 Abandoned Cart Email by Magenest for $99
- Send reminder emails and SMS
- Unlimited campaigns with flexible rules
- Mandrill & Nexmo integration
- Automatic generation of discount coupons
- Google Analytics Campaign integration
- Blacklist customers and unsubscribe them from the list
- Report from cron-jobs
It will help you to increase conversion rate and cart recovery. You customize the email template to match your customer’s expectations. You can schedule many email campaigns as you require. It is integrated with Mailchimp so that you can send reminder emails easily. The best part of this extension is the integration with Nexmo for sending SMS reminders. It sets the extension apart from other modules on the market. You will get free lifetime updates and 6-months free support.
As you now know, many Magento 2 abandoned cart extensions work on bringing back visitors and converting them into actual customers. If you are interested in buying the extension, make sure you focus on the following things:
- Cost: It is necessary that the extension fits your budget so that you can actually make the purchase. The cost should also justify the features of the extension.
- Features: Be very clear about the kind of features you want. Create a list before you go shopping online. It will help you in eliminating unnecessary features and the additional price that comes with it.
- Support: Does the Magento extension developer offer dedicated support? It is essential that you receive unconditional support as and when you require it. Otherwise, what’s the point of buying an expensive extension when the developer won’t help you out?
We hope these tips will help you in choosing the best Magento abandoned cart email extension for your store. All the best! Hope you make the right purchase!