Bargain, Negotiate and Convince: The Quotation Extension helps you to Sell More Online
The Magento e-commerce platform is a revolutionary medium for setting up an online store. It caters to many requirements of sellers and buyers. However, when it comes to B2B business features, the platform falls short. Do not worry if your target market includes a large number of wholesale buyers who indulge in the practice of RFQ (Request for Quote).
RFQ helps the buyers (especially wholesale buyers who are looking for vendors) to obtain quotes from multiple sellers. It provides an opportunity for bargaining and negotiation with the seller for the best deal. If your customers often request you for customized quotes or call you to negotiate, using the Magento quotation extension can save you from many troubles.
The specialized B2B extension makes negotiations faster and easier! It helps in documenting the entire process. Thus, it helps the buyer as well as the store admin to reach a consensus quickly.
Why Choose a Quotation Extension for your Magento Store?
Are you unconvinced about making the purchase? Do you think the traditional way of talking over the phone with B2B buyers is a practical solution? Well, here are a few robust reasons to help you make the decision:
- The extension takes away the complicated negotiation process and reduces the time spent in convincing buyers. It allows you to build an RFQ-friendly e-commerce store.
- Whether it is for a single product or a group of products, a quotation extension makes customer negotiation easy. It works for all types of products. So, no matter what you sell, you can use the Quotation Manager to negotiate with customers.
- Instead of adding products to the cart, customers can use “add to quote”. There is a separate section for “request a quote” that allows customers to edit quantities of the requested products as well as propose prices. They can even leave a small message and provide additional information to expedite the negotiation process.
- The extension provides an estimated shipping time before the customers submit the quote.
- It is useful for registered customers as well as guest visitors.
- Once the buyer submits the request for a quote, he/she will be able to get a quote confirmation email. The store admin will receive an alert for a new Request for Quote. It ensures that the admin does not miss out on any new request.
- As all the details are available with the admin, it becomes easy to provide a quote. The extension ensures minimal conversation by seeking all the information from the customer at once.
- The admin will be able to offer personalized discounts depending on the order quantity. The customer has a choice of accepting or rejecting the proposals.
- If the customer rejects the quote, the admin can send an improved quote to make a sale. The negotiation process continues until the B2B buyer accepts the proposal and makes the purchase.
- The extension includes many features to assist in the negotiation process. It allows the admin to track communication. He/she can set a quote expiration time and send reminders regarding the same.
- The RFQ extension allows the admin to show original/revised prices along with shipping and taxation details for more clarity.
The Modern Way to Communicate with B2B Buyers
In today’s world of instant gratification, customers want quick solutions. If you make them wait, they will move on to the next seller. So, it is essential to make use of tools and extensions that help you enhance the features of your Magento store and make it more customer-friendly.
With the help of quotation extension, you will be able to manage customer negotiations from one place. It will not only help in convincing customers in the present, but you can also use it to build strategies for the future.
Do you want to add B2B features to your Magento e-commerce store? Buy Magento Request for Quote extension so that customers can request quotes quickly. You can even install the Wholesale Fast Order extension to help B2B buyers expedite the shopping process.