Ajax Quick Search Extension For Magento 2| v1.1.11
- Works with default Magento Elasticsearch.
- You can set Search type LIKE | FULLTEXT | COMBINE.
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- You can set Exact Match search in multiple words.
- You can set minimum word length for Ajax search.
- Show matching results for products, categories and CMS pages.
- You can set the priority of attributes for search.
- You can customize appearance of search result pop-up.
- It supports right-to-left language direction.
- You can set category filter for search.
- You can manage section for Recent/Popular/Suggested/Category/Product/CMS pages in pop-up.
Magento 2 Advanced Search Extension
Use the Magento 2 Ajax quick search extension to automatically figure out what customers type and then auto-suggest results immediately. With the auto-complete search feature, customers are able to find products quickly. The advanced search results not only include products but categories and CMS pages as well. The extension truly enhances user experience and leads to increased sales.
- Highlight Terms in Results
Important keywords related to the search query are highlighted in the results.
- Customize Appearance of the Popup
Easily alter the appearance of the popup window by configuration options.
- Show Matching Products
Matching products will be displayed, so that your customers can quickly find specific products in your store. You can show/hide product details such as SKU, price, image, etc. and limit the number of displayed products in search result popup.
- Show Matching Categories, CMS Pages
Matching categories and CMS pages will be displayed, so that your customers can quickly find specific categories and CMS pages in your store.
- Ajax Quick Search Extension is very flexible for configuration. There are lot of options in the admin panel such as manage category filter, manage search result section for Recent/Popular/Suggested/Category/CMS Pages/Products search in popup, set the priority for attribute, customize appearance of popup, etc.
- Show Popular / Suggested / Recent Search Terms
Show recent search results on click of search box. You can change section title, sort order, number of results to display for Popular, Suggested, Recent Search Result section.
Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.62023-05-19 06:27:00
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version.
Bug Fixed2023-02-22 06:27:00
- Fixed Quick Search Section sort order issue.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.5 version2022-12-30 02:30:00
- Make Compatibility with latest Magento 2.4.5.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version2022-07-05 05:59:00
- Make Compatibility with latest Magento 2.4.4.
Bug Fixed2021-12-08 09:55:45
- Fixed storewise categories and cms page search data issue.
Bug Fixed2021-09-13 08:07:42
- Fixed minor bugs.
Bug Fixed2020-12-04 06:57:24
- Fixed minor bugs.
Bug Fixed2020-21-08 07:04:15
- Fixed minor bugs.
Bug Fixed2020-13-04 04:20:28
Remove Pro Word From Extension Name2019-30-08 05:50:15
Fix Issues2019-02-08 12:47:40
- Code improvements and make extension package compatible with MageBees Posh Theme.
Made Compatible with Latest Elastic search engine2019-05-24 06:07:45
- Support search functionality with default magento's elastic search engine
Made Compatible with Latest Magento Version and Improve Search Revelance in result section2019-02-26 05:11:30
- Improve Search Revelance in result section.
Update Search Result Popup Design2018-07-04 05:11:30
- Update the Search Result Popup Design.
Bug Fixes2018-03-05 12:11:30
- Make compatible with Ajax Add To Cart functionality.
Bug Fixes2016-12-23 07:06:30
- Make compatible with latest magento version.
Ajax Quick Search Extension For Magento 22016-09-12 4:15:56
Q-1: I have tried to install Ajax Quick Search extension using terminal, but I am not able to install using command line. What are steps for custom installation of Ajax Quick Search extension?
Ans : Please contact us.
Q-2: I am getting an error in console for ajaxQuickSearch.js not found. How to solve this problem?
Ans: Go to admin -> SYSTEM-> Cache Management.
Refresh the page in Frontend.
Q-3: After setting Attribute Searchable, I am not able to get search result using this attribute. How to solve this problem?
Ans :After setting Use in Search property of attribute to yes/no, you have to run following command in terminal:
php bin/magento indexer:reindex catalogsearch_fulltext