Ajax Category Products Extension For Magento 2| v1.0.6
- Enable/Disable the module from admin panel.
- Option for choosing category list position in front-end (Top/Left).
- It works with latest Magento 2.4.6 version.
- Category chooser option for categories that you want to display in front-end category list.
- Option for setting dynamic title and label text such as category section title, loading text, done text, load more text, etc.
- It allows to set number of products that appear on loading the page and load more button.
- It creates widgets with different options.
- It supports responsive layout.
Magento 2 Ajax Load More Products Extension
This extension is generally used to display product list based on category using Ajax. It helps in loading the next page of the products by AJAX after the end of the list. You can display list using predefined short-code and widgets.
Use Short Codes for displaying Ajax Category Products Section anywhere in your store
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.22023-06-07 10:47:00
- Made compatible with Magento 2.4.6 version With PHP 8.2
Fix Issues2023-01-04 06:30:00
- Bug fixed in template for support magento 2.4.5.
Fix Issues2022-07-28 09:51:00
- Sort product listing by position, name or price using configuration and widget.
Fix Issues2020-07-18 05:55:18
- Fix Load More Button issue
- Add Stock Status Filter In Collection.
Fix Issues2020-03-25 05:35:45
Fix Issues2019-08-03 02:38:29
- Code improvements and make extension package compatible with MageBees Posh Theme.
Ajax Category Products Extension for Magento 22017-10-24 10:15:47
Q-1: I have Installed Ajax Category Products Extension. I got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade”.
Ans: Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation steps for that.
Q-2: Category does not display results.
Ans: Please check category and its products. If products are not assigned or assigned products are not visible in frontend then that product will not display.
Q-3: I am getting an error in the console for not found js, How to solve this problem?