Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) For Magento 2| v1.1.1
- It used to increase page loading speed and less data usage in the frontend.
- It used to improve Search Engine Optimize.
- It used to create auto generate separate mobile pages for Home Page, Category Page, Product Page and CMS Page, etc.
- You can track pages, active users and users location with Google Analytics.
- You can set custom color scheme and upload custom logo for AMP pages using admin panel.
- Easily edit AMP CMS Page content from Magento backend.
- Admin can use the option " Enable AMP on Mobile Devices and Enable AMP on Tablet Devices " to display AMP pages to visitors who opened your store directly on mobile or tablet browser.
- You can enable or disable specific template from choosing Yes or No and also disable page from specific URL.
- You can customize amp page header.
- Provide AMP widget for display static banner, best seller products and store google map.
Magento 2 Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Extension
Accelerated Mobile Pages extension is the ultimate trending technology for faster and smoother loading mobile web pages. This is the generation of mobile and if your website is not working well on mobile and taking so much of time to load, then you will lose lots of customers but this extension will increase user engagement in your store and drop the exit rate by load the AMP page within just a few seconds. This magnificent product will help you to decrease the loading time of your website and enhance the overall user experience of mobile users. It will also improve site visibility while searching on a search engine.
All the AMP pages will be marked with a lightning bolt symbol and explain your customers about its fast loading speed. It will lead to higher store visibility, better customer experience and hence, an overall increase in sales.
1. General Configuration Section
- Enable Module: You can able to enable or disable this module by choosing Yes/No.
- Enable AMP on Mobile Devices: You can able to enable or disable this module in the mobile devices.
- Enable AMP on Tablet Devices: You can able to enable or disable this module in the tablet devices.
2. AMP Template Configuration Section
- Enable AMP Template for Home Page: You can able to enable or disable amp home page by choosing Yes/No.
- Enable AMP Template for Category Pages: You can able to enable or disable amp category pages by choosing Yes/No.
- Enable AMP Template for Product Pages: You can able to enable or disable amp product pages by choosing Yes/No.
- Enable AMP Template for CMS Pages: You can able to enable or disable amp CMS pages by choosing Yes/No.
- Disable AMP Template in Specific Pages: You can able to disable amp pages by entering specific page URL. (Note: If you want to disable multiple pages then enter multiple URL separate with new line)
4. AMP Page Header Configuration Section
- Show Search Box in Header: You can able to enable or disable search box in the header section by choosing Yes/No.
- Contact Number: Set the contact number which will be displayed in the header.
- Contact Email: Set the contact email address which will be displayed in the header.
- Show Store View Switcher: You can able to enable or disable store view switcher in the header section by choosing Yes/No.
- Show Currency Switcher: You can able to enable or disable currency switcher in the header section by choosing Yes/No.
6. Google Analytics Configuration Section
- Enable: Select Yes to enable Google Analytics on the AMP pages.
- Account Number: Enter your Google Analytics account number for track amp pages, active users and user’s location.
8. Manage CMS Page Content for AMP Version
- Follow the below mention steps to manage the CMS Page content for AMP version of the website.
- Go to admin → CONTENT → Pages.
- Select the “Edit” Action for edit the CMS page content then You can see the “AMP Content” Tab, here you can set the AMP page content for CMS page
Create AMP Widgets
- Magebees :: Amp Best Seller Products: with this widget, you can display best seller product slider.
- Follow the below mention steps to add the AMP widget.
- 1) Go to admin -> CONTENT ->Widgets.
- 2) Click on “Add Widget” button.
- 3) For the "Type" select the type of your widget from the drop-down list. For the "Design Theme" select "Your package/Your theme" and Click on Continue Button.
- 4) Configure the Storefront Properties.
- Type:The widget type has been already set.
- Design Package/Theme:The design theme has been already set.
- Widget Title:Enter the title of the widget.
- Assign to Store Views:Select the store view to assign the widget.
- Sort Order:Specify the sort order of the widget.
- Add Layout Update:Click on this button to configure the layout update.
- Display On:Select the page to display the widget on.
- Container:Select the container position to display the widget in.
- 5) Configure the Widget Options.
- Heading: Specify heading of the widget.
- Number of Products to Display: Enter the quantity of the product that will be displayed in the widget.
- Enable Auto Scroll Products: You can able to enable or disable auto scroll products by choosing Yes/No.
- Add Delay for Auto Scroll: You can add delay for auto scroll.
- You can also add the widget from the editor using “Insert Widget”.
Made compatible with Magento 2.4.42022-07-14 07:03:57
- Made Compatible with Magento 2.4.4 version.
Improved the code and add new features2021-06-25 12:12:57
Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension For Magento 22019-12-30 12:12:57
Q-1: I have tried to install “Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension” using the terminal, but I am not able to install using the command line, what are steps for custom installation of “Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension”?
Ans : Please Contact us for installing our module in your store.
Q-2: Does this extension works with Shopping Cart and Checkout Pages?
Ans : Google AMP technology was designed for the Static Pages only. Therefore, AMP Extension works only on Homepage, Product List Pages, Product Pages,and CMS pages. The pages like Shopping Cart and Checkout are dynamic, and they cannot be adapted to work with AMP technology yet.