Magento 2 AMP Extension
According to results from Google’s Mobile Madness Campaign, 46% of respondents said that waiting for slow loading pages is the most frustrating part of browsing on their mobile devices. Many of them move on from a slow-loading website and do not wait for the site to load fully. If you own an e-commerce store, you must realize you are losing almost 50% of your customers because of the page loading speed. We understand building Accelerated Mobile Pages is expensive and technologically-challenging. And, so we have introduced the Magento 2 AMP extension to create AMP-friendly pages (home page, CMS pages, category pages, product pages, etc.) automatically. It supports bi-directional text: Left to Right (LTR) and Right to Left (RTL) in Magento 2 templates.
All the AMP pages will be marked with a lightning bolt symbol and explain your customers about its fast loading speed. It will lead to higher store visibility, better customer experience and hence, an overall increase in sales.
- Improve Search Engine Optimization This extension will add rich snippets to the AMP pages. By integrating Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Google Analytics with mobile-friendly pages, the extension allows easy tracking of user interactions. The AMP content will appear at the top of the Search Engine Results Page as part of the "Top Stories" section. Google may also display your AMP pages anywhere across the entire search results page marked with a special "lightning bolt" sign.
- Automatically Create AMP Pages for Your Store This extension will automatically generate AMP pages for Category Pages and Product Pages. As an admin, you can set color scheme & upload a custom logo for the AMP pages via the Magento admin panel. You can also edit the AMP Homepage and CMS Page content from the back-end.
- Significantly Speed-Up Mobile Page Load Use the option "Force AMP on All Mobile Devices" to display AMP pages to visitors who open your store directly on a mobile or tablet browser. The extension will help you to reduce the website bounce rate by generating super lightweight mobile pages. Such pages are 90% faster compared to non-AMP pages since they load directly from Google AMP Cache.
- AMP Page with Responsive menu and Sort by feature
- AMP Product Page
The built-in layered navigation functionality and Sort by feature will be applied on the AMP category page.
With the AMP product page, customers can check product reviews and add new ones. Customers can share AMP pages on the social network with social sharing options.
- Great Extension for Performance Speed
This module really makes your Magento store fast on mobile devices. We have installed this module for our store. It's so much faster now. Thanks a lot!
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension For Magento 22019-12-30 12:12:57
Q-1: I have tried to install “Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension” using the terminal, but I am not able to install using the command line, what are steps for custom installation of “Accelerated Mobile Pages Extension”?
Ans : Please Contact us for installing our module in your store.
Q-2: Does this extension works with Shopping Cart and Checkout Pages?
Ans : Google AMP technology was designed for the Static Pages only. Therefore, AMP Extension works only on Homepage, Product List Pages, Product Pages,and CMS pages. The pages like Shopping Cart and Checkout are dynamic, and they cannot be adapted to work with AMP technology yet.