Abandoned Cart Extension For Magento 2| v1.0.0
Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Extension
Cart abandonment emails are an important tool for increasing the number of orders. If you are crippled by abandoned carts, this MageBees.com extension is going to prove to be a life-saver. Stay on top of sales data, decide what kind of discounts to offer to potential customers, customize email templates according to your requirements and do a lot more to increase your customer base! The Magento 2 abandoned cart email extension is here to take your sales number to a new level!
To ensure that you use the extension to its optimum level, we have provided you with admin demo. For more clarity of the extension features, here are a few screenshots:
Create Abandoned Cart Rules:
- Add title for the rule
- Change rule status - Active/Inactive
- Apply rule to particular customer groups and store view
- Set priority or sort order to apply rule
Customize Condition for Sending Cart Retention Email:
- Create rules to sent email reminders to customers
- Choose the condition when customer will not get an email
- Create rules when customer will get discount
Schedule for Sending Email:
- Choose different templates for each schedule
- Set schedule time
- Offer a discount to the customer with coupon code
- Add multiple schedules for the same rule and set different discounts
Set Google Analytics Parameters:
- You can set Google Analytics parameters which will be added to abandoned cart email links.
Email Template with Coupon Code:
- Perfect Solution
This extension really reduce a lot of cart abandonment rate. Email template was eye catching.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Abandoned Cart For Magento 22018-10-29 05:03:30
Q-1: I have Installed Extension. I got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation guide for that.
Q-2: My email queue was not generated automatically.
Ans :Please check cron job is configured properly on your store or not.
Q-3: Mail is not sending.
Ans :Please check history list and check the status for mail not sending.