Abandoned Cart For Magento 2| v1.0.0
What is Shopping Cart Abandonment?
Shopping cart abandonment is when a customer starts a check out process for an online order but drops out of the process before completing the purchase. Any item that enters the shopping cart but never makes it through the transaction is considered to be “abandoned” by the shopper.
How is Abandoned Cart Extension Useful?
Magebees Abandoned Cart Extension helps to turn abandoned cart into completed order. Abandoned Cart sending email to the customers automatically for reminding and to bring customer back by offering coupon code discounts based on abandoned cart rules.
CREATE ABANDONED CART RULES
- Add title for the rule
- Rule status - Active/Inactive
- Apply rule to particular customer groups and store view
- Set priority or sort order to apply rule
- Create rules for shopping cart to send email reminders to customers
- You can choose condition when customer will not get an email
Schedule for Send Emails
- Choose different template for each schedule
- Set schedule time
- Offer a discount to the customer with coupon code
- Add multiple schedules for the same rule and set different discounts
- You can set Google Analytics parameters which will be added to abandoned cart email links
Email Template with Coupon Code
- Perfect Solution
This extension really reduce a lot of cart abandonment rate. Email template was eye catching.
Usefulness Functions as Described Developer Support
Abandoned Cart For Magento 22018-10-29 05:03:30
Q-1: I have Installed Extension. I got following error. “There has been an error processing your request”. “Please upgrade your database: Run bin/magento setup:upgrade”.
Ans : Run “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command to your terminal or command prompt. Please see installation guide for that.
Q-2: My email queue was not generated automatically.
Ans :Please check cron job is configured properly on your store or not.
Q-3: Mail is not sending.
Ans :Please check history list and check the status for mail not sending.